How do you rate this jeans and boots roundhouse kick?

OP
A

Acronym

Master of Arts
Reaction score
Too much lean for such a low kick.

Is this your perfect student?
_20210407_110055.JPG

OP
A

Acronym

Master of Arts
Reaction score
I don't blame anyone for failing the picture above, because those are side kick hips(I'm generous now) for a roundhouse kick.....

OP
A

Acronym

Master of Arts
Reaction score
Throw a right hand right soccer kick. If they are the kind of person who likes to slip punches you will basically kill the guy.

I meant elbow, not shoulder.

I actually threw a soccer kick on an elbow (three times in a row) when I didnt know anything about body mechanics, timing, etc...

my foot and ankle swelled up like a bee sting and I was on pain killers for 2 weeks straight. I also had nerve damage on my foot, making me unable to kick without twitching the foot in the air..

makes me wonder why blocks arent taught with the elbows... That's the first thing a beginner does

OP
A

Acronym

Master of Arts
Reaction score
I'll tell you guys a funny anecdote.

A boxer wanted to meet up after I posted that jab. "We should meet". I of course avoided him, thinking he's a loon. Either that or he asked me out on a date....

Well, there's another one who is a tough guy persona online, constantly threatening other users how he would beat them up and that he can meet up.

These two soulmates (both around 35-45 age old) intertwined and a fight was about to be booked, people put money up, when the tough guy/"hired assasin" pulled out, blaming it on not having a drivers license.

The internet. Connecting idiots since 1995.

Last edited:
OP
A

Acronym

Master of Arts
Reaction score
I think it was meant to show that he's a better singer than Freddy Mercury.

I thought you were going to give me props for the bed.. You seem interested in furnitures and decoration. Not implying anything with that!

Martial D

Senior Master
Reaction score
I'll tell you guys a funny anecdote.

A boxer wanted to meet up after I posted that jab. "We should meet". I of course avoided him, thinking he's a loon. Either that or he asked me out on a date....

Well, there's another one who is a tough guy persona online, constantly threatening other users how he would beat them up and that he can meet up.

These two soulmates (both around 35-45 age old) intertwined and a fight was about to be booked, people put money up, when the tough guy/"hired assasin" pulled out, blaming it on not having a drivers license.

The internet. Connecting idiots since 1995.
Wait that was supposed to be a jab?

Latest Discussions