Chatting with other martial artists

beauty_in_the_sai

Green Belt
Reaction score
Hey all! I was just noticing to myself how hard it is to meet other martial artists online. This is the first site I've seen dedicated to meeting and talking with other martial artists. So if anyone knows any martial art chat rooms, or has MSN messenger or Yahoo, please tell me as I'd love to talk to you! If you'd like to add me my msn is [email protected] and my yahoo is beauty_in_the_sai. I'd like to meet more martial artists as I live in rural America where there are none. Toodles.

Becky

arnisador

Sr. Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
There used to be a chat room here...I wonder if it's coming back in the upcoming new build? There were even special Chat Mods for a while.

Instant messaging icons appear below usernames, so you could always just randomly IM people!

OP
beauty_in_the_sai

beauty_in_the_sai

Green Belt
Reaction score
Yes I know, I've been doing just that, but it takes awhile to hunt them all down! So I decided to post a thread. :)

Gemini

Senior Master
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Well if you ever switch to aim, let me know.

Warning: I can be "gabby"

Bob Hubbard

Retired
MT Mentor
Founding Member
Lifetime Supporting Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
arnisador said:
There used to be a chat room here...I wonder if it's coming back in the upcoming new build? There were even special Chat Mods for a while.

Instant messaging icons appear below usernames, so you could always just randomly IM people!
It's being considered....

arnisador

Sr. Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
The chat room interviews with seniors were a nice touch. (How many were there? Just a couple before the instability issues got to be too much.) It's easy to waste a whole night on chat, though, and good discussions that happen there aren't archived for later searching, unfortunately. Still, I bet people would like to see it come back, if bandwidth etc. will support it.

Solidman82

Purple Belt
Reaction score
Actually I find that with the growing popularity in martial arts it's easy to find people not only online but in everyday life. Could just be the life I lead but I actually don't believe I have too many friends that aren't martial artists.

MA-Caver

Sr. Grandmaster
MT Mentor
Reaction score
hazeleyestoseeablueocean ?? woah bet there aren't going to be too many people with THAT moniker on hotmail... geez :rolleyes: :D

welcome to the board by the way... :uhyeah:

Sam

Senior Master
Reaction score
I have yahoo - (kenpokyu)
and AIM (tourmalineann)

I always wanna chat. (your more likely to catch me on aim than yahoo)

jfarnsworth

Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
In my profile I have my yahoo and aim handles available. Anyone can add me if they wish.

Latest Discussions