Being Bullied and dont know what to do? Having trouble speaking up

JowGaWolf

Grandmaster
Reaction score
If someone tries to use his face to break your knee, that may not be your problem. :)

A: Dear judge! When he used his face to attack my knee, I didn't move my knee away fast enough.
B: ... :arghh:
I'm going for the Kung Fu doesn't work plea. Your Honor, everyone knows that Kung fu is just for show and that no one can actually use it to fight with. lol

JowGaWolf

Grandmaster
Reaction score
I dont think the just ignore them part works. I dont say anything back and try to pretend I dont hear them.
I said, ignore them. Not to pretend that you didn't hear them. Those are 2 different things. They are watching your reactions so they already know if you heard them or not.
Feel free to look at which one is saying the bad things, so you know exactly who is causing you problems. Watch their reactions as you look back at them. See which one feels uncomfortable with you looking back at them. Take note of the distance. Do they make fun of you at a distance or are they close and in your face? Use it as an opportunity to see how they react to you. Then calmly turn around and go about your business.

Maybe I look scared or uncomfortable and they can see its bothering me so thats why they keep doing it?
yeah they will keep doing it to you if you look scared. They will take it as a sign of weakness and will continue because they know their no risk to their actions.

KenpoMaster805

Black Belt
Reaction score
I suggest Kenpo Karate is good for u kenpo works in multiple attacker and it will give you self Confidence self esteem and self control

Its ok to be shy nothing wrong with it and sooner or later you can speak in class and show themn wzupp

Forget those bulliest they aint nothing sooner of later karma will get to them

Just prove to your self i can do this no one is gonna stop me and im gonna speak in class watch your teacher and parents be amaze

Prove to your bullies that you can fight for your self and make those bullies think twice

I was in your case before and i was born with learning disability means i learn slow so yea they make fun of me to but i prove them wrong and the bullies i had in highschool their my friends now
Martial arts is Awesome

Tell your dad to take a chill pill every thing is gonna be alright

Latest Discussions