answer me plz......

Chris Parker

Grandmaster
Reaction score
Yes, I agree I was probably fairly heavy-handed in my language (just the way I learnt to write, I guess), but Mizogomo has sent me a couple of PMs, so I think I was understood. If there was anything that you (Mizogomo) didn't understand, please feel free to PM me again.

OP
mizogomo

mizogomo

Yellow Belt
Reaction score
thanks
but i need help:vu:
i hope, to teravel toront or Australia or budapest for learning bujinkan
but teravel me very hard
plz help me dears
Yes, I agree I was probably fairly heavy-handed in my language (just the way I learnt to write, I guess), but Mizogomo has sent me a couple of PMs, so I think I was understood. If there was anything that you (Mizogomo) didn't understand, please feel free to PM me again.

shesulsa

Columbia Martial Arts Academy
MT Mentor
Lifetime Supporting Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
thanks
but i need help:vu:
i hope, to teravel toront or Australia or budapest for learning bujinkan
but teravel me very hard
plz help me dears

Then travel. You can't learn it from a DVD or websites (not even this one). Travel if you must.

Aiki Lee

Master of Arts
Reaction score
Ninja uniform substance from depleted uranium. Ninja uniform too substance from Paris Hilton sextape, four two repel normal peoples.

For a moderator, that remark seems rather insulting.
I think you should give the guy a break, he clearly has a hard time with explaining what he wants to say, but is trying to communicate with other peole who share his interest.

Kreth

Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
For a moderator, that remark seems rather insulting.
I think you should give the guy a break, he clearly has a hard time with explaining what he wants to say, but is trying to communicate with other peole who share his interest.
See my comments above.

Aiki Lee

Master of Arts
Reaction score
See my comments above.

I did read your comments above, and I do realize the frustration of not being able to properly communicate, but if someone has a genuine question, even if it's poorly worded, we should try our best to treat it with respect and answer it sincerely. Isn't that the point of this forum, to share our love of the art with others who feel the same?

Kreth

Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
I did read your comments above, and I do realize the frustration of not being able to properly communicate, but if someone has a genuine question, even if it's poorly worded, we should try our best to treat it with respect and answer it sincerely. Isn't that the point of this forum, to share our love of the art with others who feel the same?
Would you go on a French forum, post in broken French asking questions about Savate, and expect any serious replies?

Aiki Lee

Master of Arts
Reaction score
Would you go on a French forum, post in broken French asking questions about Savate, and expect any serious replies?

If I were interested in savate and was learning french perhaps I would if I could not get answers elsewhere. Perhaps it is difficult for our Iranian friend to get information from other sources. Or perhaps not, and he should seek answers elsewhere or get a better grasp of english. I don't know his circumstances.

bigfootsquatch

Purple Belt
Reaction score
If I were interested in savate and was learning french perhaps I would if I could not get answers elsewhere. Perhaps it is difficult for our Iranian friend to get information from other sources. Or perhaps not, and he should seek answers elsewhere or get a better grasp of english. I don't know his circumstances.

Yeah, the moderator is being a bit of an ***. Just a bit of one though.

shesulsa

Columbia Martial Arts Academy
MT Mentor
Lifetime Supporting Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
I think the OP's question has been addressed - and I think we can all understand the frustration of wanting to help an individual where a severe language barrier exists. Let's move beyond the argument, either issue a formal complaint about the staff member in question or let it go - we don't need to beat a dead volunteer horse.

A formal complaint against any staff member should be in the form of a PM addressed to Bob Hubbard, Andrew Green, MJS, Lisa or me - shesulsa - or email to [email protected].

Latest Discussions