• No

• Undecided

Results are only viewable after voting.
OP
Sensei Payne

Sensei Payne

Black Belt
Reaction score
I guess I am going to have to agree to disagree.

I seem to be just as adament about reopening an investigation, as most of you feel that the book should be closed and remain that way.

If this thread got at least one person to look further than the official story, then this thread was a great success.

Thank you all for your input.

elder999

El Oso de Dios!
Lifetime Supporting Member
Reaction score
Not to mention the phones not working...demolitions are "daisychained by shock tube or det cord...not "wires" and phone lines (even if you could use them for demo) are never going to run to all of the structural points of the building you would require.

In large plants like the World Trade Center, there really are any number of ways to conceal a demolition, and the phones themselves are daisy chained-the phone, and work on the phone system, present just one way that the set up could be concealed. This clearly was not the case in this instance, but to say that it couldn't be done is , well, wrong. It couldn't be done the way we're accustomed to seeing it done, but it wouldn't have had to have been, would it? Of course, this isn't what happened, but it can be done.

I guess I am going to have to agree to disagree.

I seem to be just as adament about reopening an investigation, as most of you feel that the book should be closed and remain that way..

Further investigation? Sure. Look into how the hero, "America's mayor," Rudolph Giuliani, pretty much made the decision to have people's bodies transported to the dump with dmolition debris, and the other coverups like that. How much we might have known before hand, how little we did about it, how diplomacy hindered us from doing anything about it? Absolutely.

THose buildings, though, were knocked down by planes crashing into them, and I'd put anyone who believes otherwise on the same pade as those "young earthers" who insist that the planet is only 6000 years old, and that man inhabited it at the same time as dinosaurs....:lfao:

Last edited:

jks9199

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
It is fairly hard to slide a car sideways too, but, I can do that. Flying a plane really isn't that difficult, as Canuck mentioned, take off and landing are the hard parts, landing being the more difficult of the two.
Why did the plane that hit the pentagon virtually disintegrate? Well, planes are built of the lightest materials possible, it was moving at several hundred miles per hour and it hit a CONCRETE WALL. Why are cars in bad accidents on freeways nearly unrecognizable? It must be a conspiracy...
Actually, sliding a car sideways isn't hard at all, if you know how. I can make you slide your car, I can slide my car... It's fun, but not much use..

The rest of that? Folks, it's simple. If you want to question something, you can always raise more. Especially if the folks who did it aren't around anymore to answer questions.

OP
Sensei Payne

Sensei Payne

Black Belt
Reaction score
These numbers..

48% of New Yorkers call for new investigation

This was inspired by the Building What? campaign.

The number of professionals is over 1500 now.

And these numbers..

Six percent of Americans think Elvis is alive
Statistically, some of them are professionals

Have NOTHING to do with each other. In fact its a little insulting to the families who lost loved ones on 9/11 and soldiers who lost there lives in the conflicts there after.

There are legit reserch groups from ALL OVER the world. Calling for the case be reopened and reinvestigated...to many lives were lost for mistakes...to many lives were lost for justice not to be done.

Bob Hubbard

Retired
MT Mentor
Founding Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
You're both right.

The government's investigation was only done with resistance, was done poorly, and has a number of bits of sloppy research.

The guys flying the planes are beyond the reach of our justice. You just have to believe there's something else after you check out and that it's dealt with them. In the mean time, we do what we can to prevent a repeat and go after those who would try.

Now based on a number of headlines I've seen lately, there is 1 mid-east group that's seen a lot of turn over in head count and has many new openings in key positions as the previous holders of those spots were turned into, well, splats.

CanuckMA

Master of Arts
Reaction score
On one side you have 19 nut jobs hijacking 4 planes and flying them into buildings resulting in masive loss of lives and property.

On the other side, you have the US government involved in a conspiracy involving hundreds if not thousands of individual to fake option 1.

At some point, you have to admit that Occam's Razor wins.

OP
Sensei Payne

Sensei Payne

Black Belt
Reaction score
I know you can't punish those who flew the plans..thats a no brainer...but you can, punish those who allowed and facilitated the acts in the first place.

and if there is a LARGER plot behind the attacks...it needs to be exposed for the world to see.

OP
Sensei Payne

Sensei Payne

Black Belt
Reaction score
KSM-in custody
UBL-currently at the bottom of the ocean

yep, its done

you can relax now

First of all I don't belive in that story 100% either...I belive Bin laden is Dead...not recently...they say that there are pictures of his corpse..then show them...a burial at sea??? Unbeliveable...

The guy died years ago of kidney failure.

Oh no TF the true culprits have NOT be brought to justice...not yet.

Sukerkin

Have the courage to speak softly
MT Mentor
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
On the subject of gaining restitution against the perpetrators (or more prosaically, the planners) of the attack against one of the symbols of the international finanacial system. The force that has done the most damage against them does not carry a gun - it is democracy itself and the ideals it embraces.

The terrorists groups cause has taken more damage from the recent Arab Spring events and their aftermath than all the fighting and spilling of blood in Afghanistan and elsewhere. When the Muslim Brotherhood, especially some of their younger membership, is becoming a moderate organisation then things are changing for the better. This is especially the case in Egypt, which is by far the most populous and therefore socially influential of the Arab states.

If any of you can access the BBC Podcasts then there is a good half hour Analysis programme that covers this ground:

Egypt's New Islamists 13 Jun 11

Mon, 13 Jun 11
Duration:
29 mins
Edward Stourton asks if the Egyptian revolution spells the end of old-style Islamism. As groups like the Muslim Brotherhood embrace democracy, how will they - and Egypt - change?

Last edited:

Big Don

Sr. Grandmaster
Reaction score
These numbers..

And these numbers..

Have NOTHING to do with each other. In fact its a little insulting to the families who lost loved ones on 9/11 and soldiers who lost there lives in the conflicts there after.
Aside from both groups not living in reality with the rest of us, no, they don't.
No, insulting to the families is implying the US Government murdered their kin.

Makalakumu

Gonzo Karate Apocalypse
MT Mentor
Reaction score
On one side you have 19 nut jobs hijacking 4 planes and flying them into buildings resulting in masive loss of lives and property.

On the other side, you have the US government involved in a conspiracy involving hundreds if not thousands of individual to fake option 1.

At some point, you have to admit that Occam's Razor wins.

There might be an assumption here...this is a false dichotomy...the truth might not be any of those options. If you think there are no gaps in the story and you know what happened, you don't. Even the 9/11 commissioners have said that they were lied to, denied evidence, and that the report was political theater.

At some point, you have to admit to yourself that you WANT to believe this story is bulletproof. Take a moment for some reflection and ask yourself why.

Makalakumu

Gonzo Karate Apocalypse
MT Mentor
Reaction score
Aside from both groups not living in reality with the rest of us, no, they don't.

Our government has never murdered it's own.

OP
Sensei Payne

Sensei Payne

Black Belt
Reaction score

Wouldn't be the frist time Americans were murdered for the greater good...for example.
Japanese-American internment camps
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Japanese-American_internment

Many Americans lost there lives for the so called "greater good" there.

Or what about the American persecution of Africans, Slavery, and Jim Crow laws...they were Americans too.

And now with 9/11 there is a who NEW social class...the Global Elite...the top 4% who own all the wealth in the world...They feel like they are better than all of us, and can treat us like chattle...putting us all into economic slavery and keeping us in a constant state of fear.

Now a days its not really based on Race as much as it used to...its based on Economic position. As long as it benifits the rich...which 9/11 has..they do9n't care who has to die. It happened to Japanese, to Africans, to Irish...and now everyone who isn't in the Global 4% elite.

CanuckMA

Master of Arts
Reaction score
At some point, you have to admit to yourself that you WANT to believe this story is bulletproof. Take a moment for some reflection and ask yourself why.

The official story may not be bullet proof, but the truther's story looks like fishnet stockings on comparison.

Makalakumu

Gonzo Karate Apocalypse
MT Mentor
Reaction score
The official story may not be bullet proof, but the truther's story looks like fishnet stockings on comparison.

The problem with this statement is that you are just lumping everything together under one label. For example, which truther story are you talking about? The fact that the official story is NOT an explanation should be enough to give ANYONE food for thought. Instead, people choose to engage in the above fallacy. Why is that?

If the official story were repeatable by the qualified skeptics who had access to all of the relevent evidence, then there is no reason to question it. The fact that it is composed of admitted lies, distortions, and that evidence was hidden or destroyed turns this story into a fishnet stocking.

No one should believe it.

Latest Discussions