• No

• Undecided

Results are only viewable after voting.
OP
Sensei Payne

Sensei Payne

Black Belt
Reaction score
I think that if they REALLY wanted to debunk the whole thing..they would just release the video...release the hard evidence and then they can shut us "Truthers" up.

Makalakumu

Gonzo Karate Apocalypse
MT Mentor
Reaction score
Can something like this EVER be debunked EITHER way on the internet?

yorkshirelad

Master Black Belt
Reaction score
I think it's hard for some people to believe that certain things happen. It's difficult to believe that a hand full of men with box cutters can take down the two most iconic structures in Manhattan, bring the financial world to a temporary halt, and destroy a portion of the pentagon, all within a single morning. It's hard for people to believe that a single, disturbed gunman can single-handedly, kill the most powerful man in the world, all while he's being protected by the most sophisticated security detail the world has to offer. But these things happen, and they will continue to happen. Why? Because when men are willing to die to achieve their objectives, it's hard for them to be stopped.

When we don't want to accept the above facts, we try to compensate by creating conspiracy theories. I know many die hard Elvis fans, who insist the guy's still alive, because when he did die, they didn't want to accept it. It's the same story with Bruce Lee.

Let's just face the facts, WE"RE VUNERABLE PEOPLE!! I know it's hard to accept, but it's true!

Makalakumu

Gonzo Karate Apocalypse
MT Mentor
Reaction score
I know it's hard to accept, but it's true!

It's also true that we live in a society that is absent of virtue. The debate about whether 9/11 is an inside job illustrates this. Realize that even if 19 hijackers stormed the planes and rammed them into various iconic structures that this did not occur in a vacuum. They did not do this because they hate our freedoms. It's a response to our foreign policy over the last 50 years. The West has intervened in people's lives in immoral ways and that has created this anger against us. And in response to these attacks we've invaded and bombed seven more countries. We killed millions of people. We've spread toxic nuclear waste over thousands of square miles, polluting them forever.

At the same time, our population acts like wicked, immature, amoral, toadies toward anyone who points out that this is evil and questions the motivations of a government that reacts explosively and deliberately on plans they laid years before years before the attacks occurred. We've attacked others and we've attacked ourselves in response to this. The essence of Liberty in which our country was founded upon has become meaningless.

In the grand scheme of things, the "how" of these attacks doesn't matter as much as the response. The response tells everyone what they need to know about who we are as a people. One way or another we allowed this to happen so we could turn that evil outward and make it thousands of times worse. A wise man once said to me, "If we want to fight Osama Bin Laden, we need to fight the Osama in us."

9/11 was an inside job. We attacked others and attacked ourselves and unleashed a torrent of evil on this world that will most assuredly come right back in one form or another until the cycle is broken or we are all dead. I know it's hard to accept, but it's true!

OP
Sensei Payne

Sensei Payne

Black Belt
Reaction score
Nope. Because there are still people today who doubt the moon landings or Holocaust happened.

But those things actually happened...

Although I believe that the moon landing happened, I don't belive it happened when it did...there was this strong push beat the Russians, but thats a different debate.

The point of me creating this thread wasn't really to prove or disprove anything happened...the reason for it was to spark discussion about RE-opening the investigation on 9/11 through independent investigators.

I don't trust the government story...there are to many holes in it...and yes, there are some really far fetched theories out there about what happened...but one this is for certain. The worst tragedy of our time happened about a decade ago..and we still don't know the full story...and that is what I am truely after.

Twin Fist

Grandmaster
Reaction score
we cant know everything about it becasue the only people that knew everything were turned into air pollution in the process.

there are only holes because you want there to be holes

there is nothing else to say, this crap is only kept alive becasue people refuse to admitt that it was really THAT simple to do......

OP
Sensei Payne

Sensei Payne

Black Belt
Reaction score
There is no way that, that pilot was able to make a precision turn like that to hit the pentagon.

Why was there Particals of Thermite at Ground Zero? And Molten Steel spewing from the towers before they fell?

Why did the towers fall at free fall speeds?

and the list goes on...we need another investigation into what really happened...if not for us "paranoid conspirosy Theorists" but for the families of those who died, to provide closeure and healing.

I didn't lose anyone personally..but if I lost my Dad...my brother...my mother...sister...ANYONE of my family...I would have a deep and wide hole missing in my life..and I would want to know why it was put there..and then have those those who TRUELY attack us pay.

i just find it sad that even if one doesn't think that 9/11 was an inside job, that they would be aginst having a True third party investigation done on what evidence is provided..its almost like people are afraid to know the truth, and would rather accept the fairy tale provided. This is not meant to be insultive..its just how the general public is...they would rather be told that everything is ok, and that there government will protect them instead of hearing truth, and killing the fox in the hen house.

CanuckMA

Master of Arts
Reaction score
There is no way that, that pilot was able to make a precision turn like that to hit the pentagon.

Because outside of takeoff and landing, if you don't really care flying a plane is not all that difficult.

[/quote]Why was there Particals of Thermite at Ground Zero? [/quote]

There was not.

Thermite is a lousy demolition tool. It is hard to control and impossible to focus. You also need massive amounts to do that kind of damage. And if you think a professional explosives team could have wired those buildings without anybody noticing, you have no clue how to wire a building for demolition.

http://www.debunking911.com/thermite.htm

And Molten Steel spewing from the towers before they fell?

large aluminium planes burning? metal studs in the wall? Metal supports?

Why did the towers fall at free fall speeds?

Because large, well engineered structures are built to withstand certain forces, but are really brittle on other. Buildings are designed to withstand shearing forces at angles to the structure. Starigh up and down foerces, not so much. When the top floor started down, there really was not a whole lot to stop them.

and the list goes on...we need another investigation into what really happened...

The 'list' is bunk.

Big Don

Sr. Grandmaster
Reaction score
It is fairly hard to slide a car sideways too, but, I can do that. Flying a plane really isn't that difficult, as Canuck mentioned, take off and landing are the hard parts, landing being the more difficult of the two.
Why did the plane that hit the pentagon virtually disintegrate? Well, planes are built of the lightest materials possible, it was moving at several hundred miles per hour and it hit a CONCRETE WALL. Why are cars in bad accidents on freeways nearly unrecognizable? It must be a conspiracy...

elder999

El Oso de Dios!
Lifetime Supporting Member
Reaction score
Because outside of takeoff and landing, if you don't really care flying a plane is not all that difficult.

Why was there Particals of Thermite at Ground Zero? There was not.

Thermite is a lousy demolition tool. It is hard to control and impossible to focus. You also need massive amounts to do that kind of damage.

Not to mention that "thermite" is just ferric oxide and aluminum, along with an igniter like magnesium, or just high heat from a fire.

let's see ferric oxide would be rust in the building, aluminum would be the planes and a hundred other things, and the thing was burning for days.

Particles of thermite at Ground Zero. Easy peasy....

And if you think a professional explosives team could have wired those buildings without anybody noticing, you have no clue how to wire a building for demolition.

Actually, there are several ways to wire the buildings for demolition without anyone noticing. Phone circuitry, for starters. Nonetheless, we saw both buildings hit by planes on TV, over and over again, for months. This one is on the level of "no one ever landed on the moon, it was a soundstage in California...." :lfao:

The 'list' is bunk.
Indeed. :lfao:

Last edited:

CanuckMA

Master of Arts
Reaction score
Actually, there are several ways to wire the buildings for demolition without anyone noticing. Phone circuitry, for starters.

Still need to open up walls to place the charges, patch 'em up, prime, paint and hope nobody notices, and hope you have phone wires running where you want them.

elder999

El Oso de Dios!
Lifetime Supporting Member
Reaction score
Still need to open up walls to place the charges, patch 'em up, prime, paint and hope nobody notices, and hope you have phone wires running where you want them.

I can't say anymore about this, so I'll reiterate:

Actually, there are several ways to wire the buildings for demolition without anyone noticing. Phone circuitry, for starters.

Though I will add this, and add that the Mythbusters didn't go far enough....and maybe were told not to..:lfao:

K-man

Grandmaster
MT Mentor
Reaction score
I can't understand how so many Americans can believe that their leaders would be party to murdering 3000 odd people in the middle of New York City. There are dozens of sites debunking the conspiracy theories but they must be wrong because they don't support the conspiracy theorists. :erg: Funny that!

Here is a site with lots of information explaining some of the theories. Enjoy! :asian:

http://www.populartechnology.net/2009/06/debunking-911-conspiracy-theories.html

Archangel M

Senior Master
Reaction score

Not to mention the phones not working...demolitions are "daisychained by shock tube or det cord...not "wires" and phone lines (even if you could use them for demo) are never going to run to all of the structural points of the building you would require.

Latest Discussions