...Yeah screw boxing. (I give up. I just realized how little I know. Long read.)

Monkey Turned Wolf

MT Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
No. lol

I'm pretty good with women. Terrible at keeping relationships, but if it comes down to it and there are a few attractive girls around, I'd be able to get laid with them. I speak from experience.
You have the same mentality, and use the same terms as one though.

OP
Bee Brian

Bee Brian

Blue Belt
Reaction score
You have the same mentality, and use the same terms as one though.

I honestly don't know what you're talking about.

Before I am a wannabe boxer, I am first a weightlifter. Before I am a weightlifter, I am first a Christian. And deep inside, before everything else, before I am a Christian, I am first a philosopher. If I come off as an incel, it's not because I am. It's simply because the pain that they've felt for whatever reason, I've felt as well because I inherited my grandmother's mental illness. I know what it feels to be a social outcast. It shaped my thinking in weird ways and forced me to understand the world in an academic sense. It forced me to turn to philosophy because it was literally all I had left. And when you come from that place, you rise above in whatever you are given. lol. But no. I'm not an incel. I've had sex multiple times. It's just that I can't keep a steady girlfriend even with my best efforts. I'm hoping that'd change.

And if you've seen how hot the girls I've dated despite the "relationship" lasting only a few days, you'd feel terribly insecure about your own past romantic encounters.

Really, as much as I love boxing, partaking in it is just a part of my development as a philosopher. I feel like learning boxing is the right path.

By the way, I'm sticking with boxing.

OP
Bee Brian

Bee Brian

Blue Belt
Reaction score
Yep and has utterly nonsense delusions about what matters to women

You're the one with the delusions dude. Use your common sense. Do you really think that men who have healthy and strong bodies aren't more attractive than out of shape men? Get real.

KOKarate

Green Belt
Reaction score
You're the one with the delusions dude. Use your common sense. Do you really think that men who have healthy and strong bodies aren't more attractive than out of shape men? Get real.
Yes because it’s true. Adult women really don’t care one bit. In fact they laugh at show offs because they’re so arrogant and think they’re everything. Adults care about personality. They don’t care one bit about nonsense like that

OP
Bee Brian

Bee Brian

Blue Belt
Reaction score
Yes because it’s true. Adult women really don’t care one bit. In fact they laugh at show offs because they’re so arrogant and think they’re everything. Adults care about personality. They don’t care one bit about nonsense like that

Women cheat on their partner with attractive men and men cheat on their partner with attractive women. If, perhaps, we're dealing with a great person who really has his personal ethics down to a frightening level of intensity, he won't cheat. But he or she will get tempted... Very tempted.

Dude they do. Even my mother, as prudish as she is, admitted to me that she'd let Brad Pitt get away with more things simply because the dude is handsome. Of course, there's a limit to that, but to a huge degree, Brad Pitt, only because he's handsome and famous, will get away with more things than lesser men.

jobo

Grandmaster
Reaction score
That doesn't even make sense. When people need movers, they go to company that do it as business. If I own a moving company then they would be asking me. Weak doesn't have anything to do with it. People want their stuff moved without it breaking.

You must be known for moving stuff, that's why they ask you. lol
weak people pay some one to move their furniture from room to room, coz they are weak

your proving your weakness with every sentence

seriously your doing the same a brian, dismissing the thing your are short off as not necessary and prioritising something your proficient at as more important

its called rationalisation

strength is a massive advantage in most sports, including ma, not instead of skill, but to improve those skills or to counter act deficiencies in those skill

im far more wary of someone who has been pressing twice their own body weight than i am of someone doing slow motion spear practice, maybe if they actually had spear in their hand at the time, id take them a bit more seriously

go to a boxing gym or a wrestling gym and those guys are lifting weights, iron or their own body, strength matters in most performance sports

nb im taking about strength training not body building which all though they have similarities and over laps are not the same thing

what i find most amazing, really, is that a proven strength program that will make you stronger month on month year on year only takes about 30 mins a week say 3 x10 mins

why wouldn't you put your spear down 10 mins early and do it, it will make no notable difference to the spear training and may very well improve your effectiveness at it in the long run

Last edited:

jobo

Grandmaster
Reaction score
I don't lift weights for women. I lift weights because it is the manliest endeavour in the universe. It gives me a diamond durability ego. The beautiful women are a side-effect.
?+++++++
My true passion is philosophy, and if there's anything philosophy taught me is that humans should be extolling strength instead of humility. Becoming strong is my way of proving to myself how true that is.
but your not very strong ?

jobo

Grandmaster
Reaction score
No. lol

I'm pretty good with women. Terrible at keeping relationships, but if it comes down to it and there are a few attractive girls around, I'd be able to get laid with them. I speak from experience.
im guessing your relationships founder at just about the time you start comparing yourself with manga characters, that must be a red flag

OP
Bee Brian

Bee Brian

Blue Belt
Reaction score
yea im a skinny 60 yo clown thats stronger than you ? and i wouldn't call myself particularly strong

Video or it didn't happen.

My squat is currently 315 for 5 after only three weeks of training. I'll aim for heavier weight this coming Monday and video-record it. MATCH it or EXCEED it. Otherwise, you're a liar.

I'm calling you out. You can't prove you're stronger than me. Because you're not.

jobo

Grandmaster
Reaction score

My squat is currently 315 for 5 after only three weeks of training. I'll aim for heavier weight this coming Monday and video-record it. MATCH it or EXCEED it. Otherwise, you're a liar.

I'm calling you out. You can't prove you're stronger than me. Because you're not.
dont believe me then, your still weak, skinny girls can squat that much

KOKarate

Green Belt
Reaction score

This is a martial art forum you want to show off your squat numbers go to a weight lifting forum.

OP
Bee Brian

Bee Brian

Blue Belt
Reaction score
....um isn’t this whole thread you telling us how you quit boxing (before even starting) because you’re to scared to do cardio....

Yeah. I'm scared of cardio. That's why I never ever did it for several months before finally lifting weights again. Great observation, smart guy. I am jealous of your memory.

KOKarate

Green Belt
Reaction score
OP
Bee Brian

Bee Brian

Blue Belt
Reaction score
Remember these words?

That doesn't say that I never did them.

Don't worry, I'll be here to constantly keep you in the light since you obviously need help to figure these things out.

And look, you're a true martial artist using a great martial arts strategy of ganging up with me with Jobo right there. I admire you two's courage.