...Yeah screw boxing. (I give up. I just realized how little I know. Long read.)

Dirty Dog

MT Senior Moderator
Staff member
Lifetime Supporting Member
Reaction score
I mean... There are women who will enter a man's life who will end up falling in love with the man for his personality. But I don't think that's what most men really want. Men just want a pleasurable sex life. Lust is an incredibly powerful emotion. It makes people cheat on their spouses. And at the end of the day, lust will win.

So you really are that shallow. Most of the world is not.

JowGaWolf

Sr. Grandmaster
MT Mentor
Reaction score
Dude it does. Women love men with muscles and those who are high up on the social hierarchy.
Are there women that love muscles? yes. Just like there are women who love money? Just because there are women like that, doesn't mean that should be the main focus of why you want muscles. If you want muscles then simply build muscles for that reason. Do it because you want to and not because you think you'll attract a lot of women with if you have a lot of muscles. I've seen this play out many times before when men wrap there insecurities with their muscles. Women will pick out your insecurities and walk right on by. You'll spend all of your time trying to do something like that thinking that you'll get what you want but it will just back fire on you.

Again if you want muscles, then that's fine. Don't make unrealistic excuses for it, just say that's what you want. Nothing more nothing less. People will think better of you for doing what you like and going after it. People will think less of you if you are doing something out of being insecure. Get in shape, look great, be fit, be healthy have muscles but do it because you want to.

JowGaWolf

Sr. Grandmaster
MT Mentor
Reaction score
well no they dont ask you coz they know your weak,

i get three or 4 requests a month to help people out moving thing, , pushibg thibgs and occational pulling things and once in a while to break in for them, but thats been happening since i was 7, i must look like i have cat burglar skills
That doesn't even make sense. When people need movers, they go to company that do it as business. If I own a moving company then they would be asking me. Weak doesn't have anything to do with it. People want their stuff moved without it breaking.

You must be known for moving stuff, that's why they ask you. lol

JowGaWolf

Sr. Grandmaster
MT Mentor
Reaction score
I mean... There are women who will enter a man's life who will end up falling in love with the man for his personality. But I don't think that's what most men really want. Men just want a pleasurable sex life. Lust is an incredibly powerful emotion. It makes people cheat on their spouses. And at the end of the day, lust will win.
You have a lot to learn dude.

JowGaWolf

Sr. Grandmaster
MT Mentor
Reaction score
apart from sd, the uses of ma,skills are very limited, like you can turn a light on with your foot if your hands are full, and ...no thats about it

i ised my football skill to catch a dropped egg on my foot the other day, , bet you cant do that with your spear
ha ha ha. you are a clown man. I don't even know where to respond. Should I go for the egg argument or the spear. lol

OP
Bee Brian

Bee Brian

Blue Belt
Reaction score
Are there women that love muscles? yes. Just like there are women who love money? Just because there are women like that, doesn't mean that should be the main focus of why you want muscles. If you want muscles then simply build muscles for that reason. Do it because you want to and not because you think you'll attract a lot of women with if you have a lot of muscles. I've seen this play out many times before when men wrap there insecurities with their muscles. Women will pick out your insecurities and walk right on by. You'll spend all of your time trying to do something like that thinking that you'll get what you want but it will just back fire on you.

Again if you want muscles, then that's fine. Don't make unrealistic excuses for it, just say that's what you want. Nothing more nothing less. People will think better of you for doing what you like and going after it. People will think less of you if you are doing something out of being insecure. Get in shape, look great, be fit, be healthy have muscles but do it because you want to.

I don't lift weights for women. I lift weights because it is the manliest endeavour in the universe. It gives me a diamond durability ego. The beautiful women are a side-effect.

My true passion is philosophy, and if there's anything philosophy taught me is that humans should be extolling strength instead of humility. Becoming strong is my way of proving to myself how true that is.

JowGaWolf

Sr. Grandmaster
MT Mentor
Reaction score
My true passion is philosophy, and if there's anything philosophy taught me is that humans should be extolling strength instead of humility.
Humility is not something possessed by the weak, look it up.

Last edited:

JowGaWolf

Sr. Grandmaster
MT Mentor
Reaction score
You're the one who has a lot to learn.
Yeah there's a lot that I can still learn. I'll admit that. I don't know everything which is normal because no one does. But when it comes to what you are talking about, I don't have any problems or lack of knowledge in those areas. Been there, done it. Checked the box off for things I've experienced and learned.

Just like you thought so many people were wrong, but then you found out that they were right and now you are going to try BJJ , but you'll discover that you are wrong about the cardio and that others who have already been where you are now are correct. This is the same thing about some of the stuff that you are bringing up about muscles and women. You can ask them how things were when they were young and how things are now and a lot of them will probably tell similar stories.

The one thing you'll come to really treasure in life is trust. You'll eventually see how rare and valuable it is, after life gives you some more bruises.

Monkey Turned Wolf

MT Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
I don't lift weights for women. I lift weights because it is the manliest endeavour in the universe. It gives me a diamond durability ego. The beautiful women are a side-effect.

My true passion is philosophy, and if there's anything philosophy taught me is that humans should be extolling strength instead of humility. Becoming strong is my way of proving to myself how true that is.
That's not the lesson philosophy has taught me at all. Most of the great philosophers encourage humility and curiosity.

KOKarate

Green Belt
Reaction score
Dude it does. Women love men with muscles and those who are high up on the social hierarchy.

Get real. You know it does.
No...they really don’t...like I said...maybe in high school. But in adult life no one cares one bit unless they’re shallow as hell and if that is the case they’re not worth it at all. So no they don’t at all

KOKarate

Green Belt
Reaction score
Wow....

OP
Bee Brian

Bee Brian

Blue Belt
Reaction score
I had a feeling, but you just kinda confirmed it. You're an incel (or at least semi-incel), aren't you?

No. lol

I'm pretty good with women. Terrible at keeping relationships, but if it comes down to it and there are a few attractive girls around, I'd be able to get laid with them. I speak from experience.

KOKarate

Green Belt
Reaction score
No. lol

I'm pretty good with women. Terrible at keeping relationships, but if it comes down to it and there are a few attractive girls around, I'd be able to get laid with them. I speak from experience.
Lol

Latest Discussions