What should ı expect from my first international tournament

Katsuda

White Belt
I'm gonna attend my first international tournament at november. it's an mma tournament and I don't know what to expect really. So ı wanted to ask to fighters/coaches that have experiences in tournaments like this about their experiences.

İt's not an open tournament our federation chose us to this tournament ı'm not actually nervous but really hyped and can't stop thinking about the tournament.

So, what should ı expect, how my mental should be, I will go abroad for the first time. what should ı know and be careful about
 
I'm gonna attend my first international tournament at november. it's an mma tournament and I don't know what to expect really. So ı wanted to ask to fighters/coaches that have experiences in tournaments like this about their experiences.

İt's not an open tournament our federation chose us to this tournament ı'm not actually nervous but really hyped and can't stop thinking about the tournament.

So, what should ı expect, how my mental should be, I will go abroad for the first time. what should ı know and be careful about
From what you describe, it sounds rules bound are (reasonably) safe since it is an inter-school/system tournament.
Go the extra mile on nourishment and hydration since travel can take it out of you. If you are drastically changing elevation, breathing can be a real b***h. Otherwise, just know the rules and your opponents really, really well and have Fun with it.
 
Back
Top