Prince_Alarming66 2
Senior Master
I'm biting my lip trying not to post a Taylor Swift song called 'style'...I honestly want to put a Ric Flair meme in here about how “ I can style, I can profile, I can dance all night “
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
I'm biting my lip trying not to post a Taylor Swift song called 'style'...I honestly want to put a Ric Flair meme in here about how “ I can style, I can profile, I can dance all night “
DO IT. I double dog dare you to do it.I'm biting my lip trying not to post a Taylor Swift song called 'style'...
Well, I can't back down on a double dog dare, can I?DO IT. I double dog dare you to do it.
In order to obtain a clinch, you have to deal with the flying fists and long range kicks.
IMO, sport is the path. Combat is the goal. Toward the end, the integration of
- kick,
- strike
- lock
- throw
should be your goal.
Here are the rulesets for this match incase you are wondering:1. No Tackles or Throws: Inoki was not allowed to execute traditional wrestling moves such as tackles, throws, or any maneuver that involved taking Ali to the ground directly.
2. No Kicking Above the Waist: Inoki could only kick if one of his knees was on the mat, effectively preventing him from delivering high kicks that could potentially injure Ali.
3. No Use of Closed Fists: Both fighters were prohibited from using closed-fist punches to the head. This rule was particularly significant for Ali, whose primary weapon in boxing was his punch
.4. Limited Use of the Ring: Inoki had to spend most of the fight on the mat to comply with the rules and to avoid Ali's striking range. This led to a strategy where Inoki spent a large portion of the match on his back, kicking at Ali's legs.