• First Aid only

• CPR only

• Both

• Neither

Results are only viewable after voting.

Miles

Senior Master
Reaction score
I am certified in both-the school I teach at requires it. I have thankfully not had to use either though.

Miles

J

jbclinic

i find the need to instruct the kids in cpr/first aide it helps to extend your training and it's useful in everyday living.also it might convence others to broaden thier skills, toward healing and spiritual enlightenment.

searcher

Senior Master
Reaction score
I require all of my instructors to have at least basic first aid and CPR certification. I have several nurses and paramedics that are students and some that are instructors. I am a certified first aid responder.

bushidomartialarts

Senior Master
Reaction score
I'm first aid/cpr and aed certified and seriously considering getting instructor certified as well. Also, my dojo requires first aid/cpr certification as part of the black belt material.

Cryozombie

Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Mine expired in like october. So I am not certified anymore, but that piece of paper doesnt mean I cant do it if I have to.

Kacey

Sr. Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
I had heard that - in fact, I'm not Red Cross trained; I'm was trained by the American Heart Association, which uses the method the Red Cross is switching to.

Slippery_Pete

Green Belt
Reaction score
I am both...i first got certified for CPR and first-aid as a national ski patrol at 16 then at 19 for EMT and now this fall at 21 i start paramedic

Jonathan Randall

Senior Master
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
I believe that my First Responder/CPR expired this month. This thread is a good reminder to get re-certified.

OP
Fluffy

Fluffy

Black Belt
Reaction score
Jonathan Randall said:
I believe that my First Responder/CPR expired this month. This thread is a good reminder to get re-certified.

Hey, I need to get mine re-certified as well. I look like a chump pushing my wife to get her EMT certification redone......and that takes a ride along.

Latest Discussions