The Last Person.....

Status
Not open for further replies.

14 Kempo

Grandmaster
Reaction score
Well just fininshed this am class, next is riding that damm bike.

I worked out this morning, it's been really tough this week, for some reason. Going to head over to my instructor's school shortly, not sure how long I'll workout with him, probably 2 or 3 hours. That will be tiring ... LOL

terryl965

<center><font size="2"><B>Martial Talk Ultimate<BR
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
I worked out this morning, it's been really tough this week, for some reason. Going to head over to my instructor's school shortly, not sure how long I'll workout with him, probably 2 or 3 hours. That will be tiring ... LOL

With the summer camp it is getting harder, but I still find time thoughout the day. Have to Hewart doc says loose the wieght or the possibility is likely for another heart attack.

14 Kempo

Grandmaster
Reaction score
With the summer camp it is getting harder, but I still find time thoughout the day. Have to Hewart doc says loose the wieght or the possibility is likely for another heart attack.

Yeah, the bigger we are, the greater that chance. Keep at it, you're doing what you need to do.

terryl965

MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Yeah, the bigger we are, the greater that chance. Keep at it, you're doing what you need to do.

He say my ideal wieght is 165 lbs. and I looked at him and said sure in 1985. He laughed and said I will get back there, like that is going to happen.

terryl965

MTS Alumni
Reaction score
I am said to have an ideal weight of 176 ... that's just plain not going to happen either and shouldn't happen.

I would be happy with 220 or around there. 14 you look to be fairly right for your size, you are a big guy period.

terryl965

MTS Alumni
Reaction score
220 is the goal here as well. Right now I'm close to 245. Anything in between is better than nothing.

I am hovering around 260 still, down then back up to inconsistance for me, but once I get below 250 I believe it will be better.

Brian R. VanCise

MT Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Almost all the cuts done on the MartialTalk Southern Meet and Greet dvds. I will be doing titles, etc. tomorrow and hopefully have everything wrapped up on Friday. Terry and 14 Kempo look for your copies next week.
icon6.gif

terryl965

MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Almost all the cuts done on the MartialTalk Southern Meet and Greet dvds. I will be doing titles, etc. tomorrow and hopefully have everything wrapped up on Friday. Terry and 14 Kempo look for your copies next week.
icon6.gif

Thanks Brian and we always appreciate all the hard work.

JBrainard

Senior Master
Reaction score
Good morning Terry. How are you this morning?
So, last night my instructor told us a "rumor" that Grandmaster Ernesto Presas will be in Portland within the month. Because of this "rumor," he's been preparing us for his arrival. Me thinks that this is more than a rumor :) I'll be so stoked if it pans out.

terryl965

MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Good morning Terry. How are you this morning?
So, last night my instructor told us a "rumor" that Grandmaster Ernesto Presas will be in Portland within the month. Because of this "rumor," he's been preparing us for his arrival. Me thinks that this is more than a rumor :) I'll be so stoked if it pans out.

Doing great JB and you?

Sounds like you have a great guess coming, lucky you.

Status
Not open for further replies.