The Last Person.....

Status
Not open for further replies.

terryl965

<center><font size="2"><B>Martial Talk Ultimate<BR
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
It went well maybe got 10 new students, we gave awat 20 two week traiks while we was there and five signed up and patid on the spot. We did get about 35 good minutes of video but Yolanda has to edit it and then get them posted. I will try and have them up by the end of the weekend.

14 Kempo

Grandmaster
Reaction score
It went well maybe got 10 new students, we gave awat 20 two week traiks while we was there and five signed up and patid on the spot. We did get about 35 good minutes of video but Yolanda has to edit it and then get them posted. I will try and have them up by the end of the weekend.

Awesome, great job!

Jai

Black Belt
Reaction score
Morning everyone, 1600 posts to go through this morning! I love power outages.

14 Kempo

Grandmaster
Reaction score
That is a great question and when I find an answer I will get back to you.

Good morning 14 and how is your morning?

Not too bad so far. I just got back from a workout where I wasn't able to put in the amount of running that I have the past three days, but it was acceptable.

terryl965

MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Yep, I understand that, same thing happened to me today.

Why is it every couple of weks of training I get like this and then in a couple of days I feel better? Man this roller coaster ride is killing me.:rofl:

14 Kempo

Grandmaster
Reaction score
Why is it every couple of weks of training I get like this and then in a couple of days I feel better? Man this roller coaster ride is killing me.:rofl:

It's not just you, I react the same way. I'll run one day, then the next I can only do half, then the next I'm back to the full amount and more. The body just needs to rebuild, I think. It is probably just our bodiy saying "I need to rebuild"

terryl965

MTS Alumni
Reaction score
It's not just you, I react the same way. I'll run one day, then the next I can only do half, then the next I'm back to the full amount and more. The body just needs to rebuild, I think. It is probably just our bodiy saying "I need to rebuild"

For me it is more like you dumbass give me a day to get back, but when you are a dumbass why listen to your body.

Status
Not open for further replies.