The Last Person.....

Status
Not open for further replies.

terryl965

<center><font size="2"><B>Martial Talk Ultimate<BR
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
It is late and I am tired but cannot slep we are doing a demo at the ballgame tomorrow, should be fun I have to break three bricks that is on fire have not done that in a few years.

14 Kempo

Grandmaster
Reaction score
It is late and I am tired but cannot slep we are doing a demo at the ballgame tomorrow, should be fun I have to break three bricks that is on fire have not done that in a few years.

I have never done that ... cool.

When I was younger, I broke a bit. 18" of concrete block without shims was the most I tried and the most I accomplished. Nothing to what these professional breakers do, but not bad in my book ... LOL

terryl965

MTS Alumni
Reaction score
I have never done that ... cool.

When I was younger, I broke a bit. 18" of concrete block without shims was the most I tried and the most I accomplished. Nothing to what these professional breakers do, but not bad in my book ... LOL

It is strickly for showmanship, I hav broken them without fire so it is the same thing with flash. I really hate breaking but my kids told them I do this and they ask me too and how can I say no in front of my boys.

Drac

Sr. Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Goooooooooood Morning LPT devotees..

terryl965

MTS Alumni
Reaction score
I'm out here, somehow, somewhere ... home from my workout. I need to shower and head off to the car dealership ... maintenance time.

Sure blame it on the car
icon10.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Discussions