The Last Person.....

Status
Not open for further replies.
We have one rule, our base price can not be comprimised, it is as low as it can go. We have a family who wanted to bring in a third member, but could not swing the bas price. The solutiion? They pay the bas price, the mother promotes our school (it is part of her job anyway), we write a check back to her for the services. In this way, we have each student paying the same, no matter what ... we pay back for help promoting the school.

We have one rule, our base price can not be comprimised, it is as low as it can go. We have a family who wanted to bring in a third member, but could not swing the bas price. The solutiion? They pay the bas price, the mother promotes our school (it is part of her job anyway), we write a check back to her for the services. In this way, we have each student paying the same, no matter what ... we pay back for help promoting the school.

That is a great ideal

Yeah, well look at it as giving your knee a break ... how's that feeling, by the way?

I feel it after about 8 hrs..I can last the 2 hrs I spend teaching before I feel like a cripple..

Going to RI to do some training with hanshi juchnik this weekend.

then a trip to Foxwoods should be fun

kosho

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Discussions

Back