The Last Person.....

Status
Not open for further replies.

terryl965

<center><font size="2"><B>Martial Talk Ultimate<BR
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
We are having guess tonight so it is stuff pork chops and chicken with Peurto Rican rice, Crab salad and stream veggies. desert is cheesecake. Talk later

ejaazi

Purple Belt
Reaction score
Good Day everybody! I hope all is well with everyone. I'm glad that football season is here, and I'll be on the sofa all afternoon watching the games. Go Steelers!!!

Drac

Sr. Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Drac is back..The PC has been fixed and is running A-OK, ya gotta love the Geek Squad...Well I got a lot of reading to catch up on here in the forums..So I better get to it...

Drac

Sr. Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Raining here in the "Dirty City"...A good day to be inside....Finally got through ALL the e-mails I missed...

ejaazi

Purple Belt
Reaction score
Raining here in the "Dirty City"...A good day to be inside....Finally got through ALL the e-mails I missed...

If you're a Cleveland Browns fan, then I'm sorry that my Steelers beat up on them so bad! LOL!!!

arnisador

Sr. Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
My son and I went to see Shoot Em Up tonight. I loved it! It answered the question, What if Bugs Bunny had been a deranged ex-Green Beret? Cartoonish violence (though not for kids by any mean) in a film that lovingly pokes fun at the genre. I can't believe it wasn't directed by Quentin Tarantino.

We saw War last night. It wasn't good--regrettably,a s I really like Jason Statham, but the film has one excellent katana-katana fight between relatively minor players that is set in Japan, and one good katana-katana fight that is set in the U.S. and features Jet Li (using the sword one-handed against an opponent who wields it two-handed).

Carol

Crazy like a...
MT Mentor
Lifetime Supporting Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
*bows in*

Evening gents, how are you?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Discussions