The Last Person.....

Status
Not open for further replies.

ejaazi

Purple Belt
Reaction score
What's up? I've had a 3 week lay off from training and will be going back next week. I can't wait. Feels like I got a bit of rust on me, but I plan to get rid of it during the first class. Hope everyone is doing well!

Carol

Crazy like a...
MT Mentor
Lifetime Supporting Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Then I'm going to cheer even louder :)

Hand Sword

Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
In the Void (Where still, this merciless GOD torme
icon14.gif

I just don't understand why school work now has to be interactive with a bunch of computer stuff. The work I can do easily. The compuetr stuff is going to bog me down and/or sink me. Totally unfair imho. Computer stuff should be it's own class. It's like I gotta take 2 classes at once. Focussing on the class material and trying to get all the computer stuff that is assumed everyone knows, as they do it all of the time.

Carol

Crazy like a...
MT Mentor
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Oh wow. That's totally different than when I was in school. The exception was my UMass classes, because I took them all online. So...naturally computer stuff came with the territory :D

Please give me a shout if there is anything I can help with :)

Carol

Crazy like a...
MT Mentor
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
For the love of god, I'll take you to class with me! Seriously though, I'll definitely be in touch, or set up a lunch meeting or something, when needed.
icon10.gif

You bet! Just holler. :D Feel free to holler if you want to vent too...I'm a good ear.

Hope you have a good day :)

14 Kempo

Grandmaster
Reaction score
LUNCH TIME!!! Im starving and Im having Italian from this little mom and pop Italian place. Very good food everything is made fresh.

What about you?

B

Working at the moment, but have a meeting with real estate in a bit to look at a property. Could be an exciting day, yet to be seen.

KempoGuy06

Grandmaster
Reaction score
Working at the moment, but have a meeting with real estate in a bit to look at a property. Could be an exciting day, yet to be seen.
Sounds fun. You were right it was a good day yesterday. I went to SKK expecting to get a work out and instead my instructor startes me on my first weapon, the staff. I was pumped especially since he doesnt start people on it untill blue, so I thought I would have to wait until I tested but he said he wanted me to start getting used to it now so that when I do get blue Ill be ready for the form.

B

14 Kempo

Grandmaster
Reaction score
Sounds fun. You were right it was a good day yesterday. I went to SKK expecting to get a work out and instead my instructor startes me on my first weapon, the staff. I was pumped especially since he doesnt start people on it untill blue, so I thought I would have to wait until I tested but he said he wanted me to start getting used to it now so that when I do get blue Ill be ready for the form.

B

Excellent ... I like the staff. To me, it is one of two 'practical' weapons that are available, the staff, and sticks. Some would probably add at least tonfa to that list. Anyway, the other weapons are pretty much illegal to carry, so not practical in that sense. A pool cue, a tree branch, a broom stick, etc.

Congratulations, your instructor has probably notice your hard work and dedication, sounds like it is paying dividends.

KempoGuy06

Grandmaster
Reaction score
Excellent ... I like the staff. To me, it is one of two 'practical' weapons that are available, the staff, and sticks. Some would probably add at least tonfa to that list. Anyway, the other weapons are pretty much illegal to carry, so not practical in that sense. A pool cue, a tree branch, a broom stick, etc.

Congratulations, your instructor has probably notice your hard work and dedication, sounds like it is paying dividends.
It is. When I first started up I was only there for the fitness and honestly expected myself to stop after a couple of months, but now that Ive been in it a little over a year I love it and I cant get enough of it.

Had some linguini w/chicken in a tomato/mushroom cream sauce. Very good (thats what took me so long to respond)

B

JBrainard

Senior Master
Reaction score
I noticed the Sanda thread, which immediately reminded me of Xue Sheng. I looked him up and saw that his account was closed. Bummer, he was a cool cat.
Wherever you are Xue:cheers:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Discussions