The Last Person.....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Drac

Sr. Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Gooooooood Morning LPT....Hopefully I'll get my own PC back tomorrow..Doing admin duites today so maybe I'll get a chance to post a little....

terryl965

<center><font size="2"><B>Martial Talk Ultimate<BR
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Where are you moving to. Sorry about you missing class but there is always another one. Are you going too stay in the same area?

bydand

Senior Master
Reaction score
Lunch was New England Clam Chowder but Dinner will be Brats & hot dogs!

Oh that sounds good! It is impossible to get a good Brat up here. On our vacation back home I about OD'ed on Vernors, Squirt, and good Brats. If you ever get to the Ludington area you have to take a short drive over to Custer and go to "Sanders". They make the best Brats ever. Usually they sell by the 10# box, but usually have an open box you can get by the pound. Either the regular or the white are great.

Brian R. VanCise

MT Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Oh that sounds good! It is impossible to get a good Brat up here. On our vacation back home I about OD'ed on Vernors, Squirt, and good Brats. If you ever get to the Ludington area you have to take a short drive over to Custer and go to "Sanders". They make the best Brats ever. Usually they sell by the 10# box, but usually have an open box you can get by the pound. Either the regular or the white are great.

I feel for you then because as you well know we have pretty good brat's here in Michigan. Nothing better than a brat and a beer! (good football food)

bydand

Senior Master
Reaction score
Like "Da Yoopers" once sang - "Beer and Brats and a Brewers game, it's a party night and day." Of course being Trolls, we would have to sub in the Tigers for the Brewers.

Football, I have to go Spartans all the way, I have never really followed the NFL and the Lions... well, they are the Lions. I did go to an season opening game a few years ago and had a fantastic time.

Brian R. VanCise

MT Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Like "Da Yoopers" once sang - "Beer and Brats and a Brewers game, it's a party night and day." Of course being Trolls, we would have to sub in the Tigers for the Brewers.

Football, I have to go Spartans all the way, I have never really followed the NFL and the Lions... well, they are the Lions. I did go to an season opening game a few years ago and had a fantastic time.

Hey Scott I am sitting here right now listening to the Spartans as they are taking it to Bowling Green.

bydand

Senior Master
Reaction score
How bad are they beating them? I was hoping Fox Sports Detroit was going to carry the game, but no luck here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Discussions