The Last Person.....

Status
Not open for further replies.

terryl965

<center><font size="2"><B>Martial Talk Ultimate<BR
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Where is Brian????

Do not know he has been missing alot from the LPT every since he has become a super
icon10.gif
here he spends less time with us.:rofl:

So how is work going? What is Daphnie doing? and how is the cat?

Drac

Sr. Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score

terryl965

MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Do not know he has been missing alot from the LPT every since he has become a super
icon10.gif
here he spends less time with us.:rofl:

Work still sucks!!!!!

You mean Roxane??? Left this morning for New England

You mean cats, we have 6....They are all fine

Sorry I meant Roxanne but had daphnie on my mind and man you have alot of cats. Sorry works sucks.

Drac

Sr. Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Sorry I meant Roxanne but had daphnie on my mind and man you have alot of cats. Sorry works sucks.

Roxy will attend the Combat Hapkido 15th year Anniversary in Lexington Ky in Nov, we won't be training this year, we cannot afford it what with Vegas in December...Hoping for a good run of luck so I can attend the Meet and Greet next year and put someting away for the seminar Father Greek and I will host next year....

terryl965

MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Roxy will attend the Combat Hapkido 15th year Anniversary in Lexington Ky in Nov, we won't be training this year, we cannot afford it what with Vegas in December...Hoping for a good run of luck so I can attend the Meet and Greet next year and put someting away for the seminar Father Greek and I will host next year....

I still want you and father greek to come to Texas next year, we will work out the details. The meet and greet is a must Drac.

KempoGuy06

Grandmaster
Reaction score
14 Kempo said:
Doesn't look like many are around at this time, but those of me who are, is doing great! (nice English, I know)

Its ok i could get really bad and fill a sentance with 3 or for no's a couple of aint's and a didntcha and you would still know what I was talking about (its very sad)

busy day?

B

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Discussions