The Last Person.....

Status
Not open for further replies.

terryl965

<center><font size="2"><B>Martial Talk Ultimate<BR
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
WOW!! Thats too weird!! I mention Terrys name and bam..there he is!! Whats up Terry???

Sorry MJS I was running my school fight night you know but Kacey is the one with all the honors tonight she has made history and should be commended on her willingness to be the one and only.

Kacey

Sr. Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Sorry MJS I was running my school fight night you know but Kacey is the one with all the honors tonight she has made history and should be commended on her willingness to be the one and only.

Thanks, I think! I don't usually post whore like that, but it was so close, I just had to see it happen! Being the one to hit it was just luck.

Kacey

Sr. Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
I am great as always my diet is right on my health is better than ever and my school is going what more could the Ultimate post whore need

A milestone post, of course... I really did think you were going to get it when you showed up.

terryl965

MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Thanks, I think! I don't usually post whore like that, but it was so close, I just had to see it happen! Being the one to hit it was just luck.

We here in the post whore department call it skills that no one human could ever process so you are now an official PW

MJS

Administrator
Staff member
Lifetime Supporting Member
Reaction score
I am great as always my diet is right on my health is better than ever and my school is going what more could the Ultimate post whore need

Glad to hear that Terry! :ultracool

Kacey

Sr. Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Sorry... I was reading another post. However, my dog is nosing me and begging for attention, so I should go play with him; he's been laying here patiently for about an hour waiting for me to get off the computer. Have a wonderful evening!

terryl965

MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Sorry... I was reading another post. However, my dog is nosing me and begging for attention, so I should go play with him; he's been laying here patiently for about an hour waiting for me to get off the computer. Have a wonderful evening!

Good night Kacey have a great weekend

Kacey

Sr. Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Thanks, Terry, you too... oops, fuzz boy is barking, I'd better go get him before he annoys the neighbors - he's kind of loud!

MJS

Administrator
Staff member
Lifetime Supporting Member
Reaction score
What does everyone have planned for the weekend?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Discussions