The Last Person Thread - 2.0

Status
Not open for further replies.

terryl965

<center><font size="2"><B>Martial Talk Ultimate<BR
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Joab I hope you can help your friend relate to handling stituation like this. I know it is hard but you can do it.

Joab

2nd Black Belt
Reaction score
I wouldn't call my fellow worker a friend, but I'm doing what I can, and getting advice from my pastor and praying for him. My Pastor used to be involved in a prison ministry, so I'm hoping he has good ideas. At any rate, the co-worker is doing a lot better, and he does plan to stay away from his ex girlfriend which is really important.

just2kicku

Black Belt
Lifetime Supporting Member
Reaction score
Good Morning everyone, how goes life? A couple more days of vacation and it's back to work. At least this cold is damn near kicked!

Joab

2nd Black Belt
Reaction score
You read like a great guy Terryl, I hope your plans for changing your school work out for you. I've seen students talk back to their teachers and usually the students don't know what their talking about. At any rate, today is a day off, I spent the last few hours with my wife and now she is off to work. Our schedules really clash right now, not a lot of time together which really sucks. At least we are both gainfully employed and together make decent money, although our bills are high. We have a lot to be thankful for.

Last edited:

terryl965

MTS Alumni
Reaction score
You read like a great guy Terryl, I hope your plans for changing your school work out for you. I've seen students talk back to their teachers and usually the students don't know what their talking about. At any rate, today is a day off, I spent the last few hours with my wife and now she is off to work. Our scuedules really clash right now, not a lot of time together which really sucks. At least we are both gainfully employed and together make decent money, although our bills are high. We have a lot to be thankful for.

Joab I am with you family time and spouse time is important but employment is a number one priority in todays economy.

Joab

2nd Black Belt
Reaction score
Well, it's time to walk the dogs again. There are times I would rather have cats, but overall, their worth it. And having no formal martial arts training at all, my two German Shepherds could do damage to anyone in this forum and likely win. Something to be said for having four legged bodyguards. Actually they are really sweet dogs, you would have to attack me for them to do anything. And me at 6'0 240 with a 65 and 95 pound German Shepherds, well, there are easier targets. Take care.

terryl965

MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Joab we have dogs, cats, snakes and rats and a turtle. Too many kids bring to many animals.

Brian R. VanCise

MT Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Just relaxing!
icon10.gif

bookworm_cn317

2nd Black Belt
Reaction score
I'm so angry and upset right now that I REALLY need a punching bag or something. A close friend of my family is in so much emotional pain right now and there's nothing I can do about it. I feel so helpless. :(

terryl965

MTS Alumni
Reaction score
So the knees are not 100% yet, or are they always going to be given you trouble now?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Discussions