The Last Person Thread - 2.0

Status
Not open for further replies.

Xue Sheng

All weight is underside
Reaction score
Hello everybody and see you later

It is snowing like crazy where I am and there is about 4 inches on the ground where I work and 6 where I live and I have heard ranges from a foot to a foot and a half expected so I am going to go brave the storm and head on home, if you don’t here from me by morning send the ski patrol and dog sled team, later all.

terryl965

<center><font size="2"><B>Martial Talk Ultimate<BR
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Hello all and what a wonderful 75 degree's here, but wait there is more no more school for two weeks. Yea!!!!!!!!!

terryl965

MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Yes me and the other 120,000 teachers that are out there saying the same thing. 14 how is evrything?

terryl965

MTS Alumni
Reaction score
How is the school going me we have another 147 to go to get to 200, we are trucking along slowly this timeof year/ Really we have always done well over the holidays maybe it will pick up for us.

14 Kempo

Grandmaster
Reaction score
How is the school going me we have another 147 to go to get to 200, we are trucking along slowly this timeof year/ Really we have always done well over the holidays maybe it will pick up for us.

We're up, I think it is. We have been growing slowly. Added two yesterday. Between the holidays and the economy, it's a bit rough for everyone right now.

terryl965

MTS Alumni
Reaction score
We're up, I think it is. We have been growing slowly. Added two yesterday. Between the holidays and the economy, it's a bit rough for everyone right now.

That is good to know, I hope you can get to that magic number. Me I will just be praying for a miracle so we can get there before summer.

Brian R. VanCise

MT Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Snow plow man never showed up today. So the wife and I just finished shoveling the drive way. Made for a great work out!
icon14.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Discussions