The Last Person Thread - 2.0

Status
Not open for further replies.

Xue Sheng

All weight is underside
Reaction score
Xue we have to consider ourselves the lucky ones.
icon10.gif
Imagine if we were 14K living in that awful San Diego weather or Terry managing and scraping by in that terrible 60 to 70 degree Texas weather. How do they manage? :idunno:

To be honest I don't know how the manage. Nothing like shoveling to get a good workout and pushing the snow blower through the snow banks is good exercise too

I think at this point we just have to have compassion and sympathy for our poor friends.
icon6.gif

Agreed

Brian R. VanCise

MT Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Yes compassion and sympathy.

I had my shoveling work out yesterday and expect some more shoveling tomorrow. The funny thing is I thought I was past this as I have hired a guy with a plow for a couple of years. However, he was so buried yesterday that I was a shoveling so the wife could do here doctoring thing.
icon6.gif

Xue Sheng

All weight is underside
Reaction score
Yes compassion and sympathy.

I had my shoveling work out yesterday and expect some more shoveling tomorrow. The funny thing is I thought I was past this as I have hired a guy with a plow for a couple of years. However, he was so buried yesterday that I was a shoveling so the wife could do here doctoring thing.
icon6.gif

I hired a guy last year to plow but he didn't show up a couple of times and I did it all but strangely enough I still got the Bill for the storms I cleared. I guess the problem was I never realized that I worked for him :D. Suffice to say I do not have anyone to plow this year.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Discussions