The Last Person Thread - 2.0

Status
Not open for further replies.

BlueDragon1981

Brown Belt
Reaction score
I have to do an internal audit at 10:30, take pictures for a quality improvement team after for a 5S evaluation, Check with estimating on a quote and do the scrap metal update ... that is suppose to happen before lunch... so what do you have to do today.

I already sent out 2 quotes to customers, answered some questions for a customer, typed up notes from the part of the audit we did yesterday, solved a computer problem in the office, and have notes prepared for another quote with some special conditions to specs.... I'm on a roll I tell you...

KempoGuy06

Grandmaster
Reaction score
Look into some natural healing. Herbs, vitamins etc. Much better than chemical prescriptions. Vitamin B12 has been said to help people who cannot sleep get more rest.

If you do take over the counter meds alternate the types. For instance don't only take tylenol all the time. Over time your body starts to require more to get the same effects. (This actually sometimes happens with natural herbs and such too)
i have acid reflux (should have stated) thats why i wasnt sleeping not that i have sleeping problems

B

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Discussions