The Amazing Death Predictor!

Drac

Sr. Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
ushidomartialarts: At age 87 your head will explode after being exposed to Britney Spears for thirty-six consecutive hours!

no! no! please god no!

I was gonna say something about your exploding head but figured the Mods would be upset so I wil say nothing..

morph4me

Goin' with the flow
MT Mentor
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Kerri: At age 73 a group of friends will urge you to test the "Don't Wizz on the Electric Fence" myth, and you discover that it can kill.

I kid you not, that's what was generated! I better stay away from electric fences, then.:uhyeah:

I thought that required a little something extra that I don't have (physically, that is)?

Tsk, tsk, one would hope that at 73 you'd be smart enough not to bow to peer pressure

shesulsa

Columbia Martial Arts Academy
MT Mentor
Lifetime Supporting Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
JBrainard said:
Oh, man! My work's firewall blocked the website. I really wanted to know how I would go. Damn, guess I'll just have to wait and find out.

Here ya go!

JBrainard: At age 78 a tiger will maul you. Don't ask why, but you will be in a Burmese jungle.
:ultracool

terryl965

<center><font size="2"><B>Martial Talk Ultimate<BR
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Terry: At age 95 you will be attacked by a pack of escaped lap dogs in your neighborhood and never be seen again.

g-bells

Green Belt
Reaction score
at age 86 a tiger will maul you, don't ask why,but you will be in a burmese jungle

exile

To him unconquered.
Lifetime Supporting Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
exile: At age 90 you will fall from the fifth floor window of a hotel while under the influence of Robitussin DM.

My first question: why would I be in a hotel? I have a perfectly good house. Next: if I fall from a window because of Robitussin, it probably means I have a cold. But if I'm 90, wouldn't the cold have a better chance of killing me in the first place? And would they really put a 90 year old man on the fifth floor? What kind of place would do that? So why am I staying in crummy, heartless hotels at age 90?

This `answer' is leading to too many harrowing questions!!... the only good thing is, apparently I at least get to live to be 90...

donna

Black Belt
Reaction score
At age 95 a group of children will text message you continuously for three years, eventually distracting you while driving and causing a fatal wreck; your fatal wreck.

I hate mobile phones!! I must be ok tho if I am still driving at 95 :ultracool

Blotan Hunka

Master Black Belt
Reaction score
At age 85 while playing Tekken 23, a burgler will break into your house. A fight will ensue and you will lose.

Xue Sheng

All weight is underside
Reaction score
At age 72 you will be trampled by a mob of rabid people at the opening of X-Men 17.

alrighty then...but I am taking some of the rabid mob with me...

crushing

Grandmaster
Reaction score
At age 88 aliens will abduct you and use your body for sick and often anally-oriented experiments before dropping you off outside of a local homeless shelter smelling of beer.

At age 87 I think I'm going to start drinking the 'tussin and playing Tekken 23.

Aikikitty

Master Black Belt
Reaction score
At age 63 your prototype flying machine will work, and while aloft on its maiden voyage a passenger jet will take you into it's jet engine, and throw you out as a mist.

Oh dear! :lol:

Robyn :)

Drac

Sr. Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
exile: At age 90 you will fall from the fifth floor window of a hotel while under the influence of Robitussin DM.

My first question: why would I be in a hotel? I have a perfectly good house. Next: if I fall from a window because of Robitussin, it probably means I have a cold. But if I'm 90, wouldn't the cold have a better chance of killing me in the first place? And would they really put a 90 year old man on the fifth floor? What kind of place would do that? So why am I staying in crummy, heartless hotels at age 90?

This `answer' is leading to too many harrowing questions!!... the only good thing is, apparently I at least get to live to be 90...

You ask TOO many flippin questions..Accept your fate...LOL

Latest Discussions