The Amazing Death Predictor!

mrhnau

Senior Master
Reaction score
MrHnau: At age 79 a meteorite will strike you as you are walking to the gas station to buy a 40oz bottle of King Cobra.

What the heck is King Cobra? LOL

bydand

Senior Master
Reaction score
bydand: At age 84 you will die from wounds delivered by a blender after trying to make your sixteenth magarita of the day. (And it's on 3:00pm, shame on you!)

:lfao:

mrhnau, King Cobra is a cheap beer. Think real, real cheap. Last time I saw it a 40 was less than a 12 can of Pepsi.

shesulsa

Columbia Martial Arts Academy
MT Mentor
Lifetime Supporting Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
G: At age 85 you will go down in a small raft, in your friend's pool, and subsequently drown.
At 85? Heck, I could be passed out drunk and never know what happened! I supposed I could live with that, though it would be second to another choice. ;)

Drac

Sr. Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
MrHnau: At age 79 a meteorite will strike you as you are walking to the gas station to buy a 40oz bottle of King Cobra.

What the heck is King Cobra? LOL

Malt Liquor..

Drac

Sr. Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
At age 100 I'll cash in my chips at an arcade playing Street Fighter Omega, I'll be electrocuted by the headset..The first such death in years..Hey, there are worse ways to buy it..

MA-Caver

Sr. Grandmaster
MT Mentor
Reaction score
MACAVER: At age 55 while playing Street Fighter Omega at an arcade, you will be electrocuted by the headset. You will be the first such death in years.
Damn... only 10 years to go. Haven't played Street Fighter in years... hmm, I could always stay away from them henceforth... But I do have the game on a CD ROM... perhaps I should burn it... and be arrested for destroying every Street Fighter cabinet that I see from now on?

Odd... 10 years left... time to get busy... *ahem* Ladies which of you lovelies want to marry me? Line up behind the green line on the floor please, interviews begin shortly... :uhyeah:

Drac

Sr. Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Odd... 10 years left... time to get busy... *ahem* Ladies which of you lovelies want to marry me? Line up behind the green line on the floor please, interviews begin shortly... :uhyeah:

WAIT, let me get my camcorder first, this I gotta preserve for all time..

Kacey

Sr. Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Kacey: At age 93 you finally kick the heroine habit! Congratulations. Unfortunately you stopped because you died from an overdose.

I guess I've never really seen myself as a herione... better get to work!

Carol

Crazy like a...
MT Mentor
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Carol Kaur: At age 72 you will die fighting the Global War on Terrorism in Mexico.

¡Por lo menos me moriré la muerte de una guerrera! :)

(At least I will be dying the death of a warrior)

Drac

Sr. Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Carol Kaur: At age 72 you will die fighting the Global War on Terrorism in Mexico.

¡Por lo menos me moriré la muerte de una guerrera! :)

(At least I will be dying the death of a warrior)

Oh sure, she gets a warriors death and I die in an arcade...What an epitath..

bydand

Senior Master
Reaction score
Oh sure, she gets a warriors death and I die in an arcade...What an epitath..

Yeah, at least you are out and about; I die drunk at home. (kind of what I would have laid money on until I got married. :) )

Drac

Sr. Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Yeah, at least you are out and about; I die drunk at home. (kind of what I would have laid money on until I got married. :) )

I hear ya brother and the same fate would have befallen me, that's PROVIDING I was able to crawl back inside my apartment and not croaked in the car...LOL

SFC JeffJ

Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Jeff: At age 78 you will realize that you actually died three years earlier, and have been dreaming all the events since then.

Just like home, I'm always the last to find out about anything.

Drac

Sr. Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Jeff: At age 78 you will realize that you actually died three years earlier, and have been dreaming all the events since then.

Just like home, I'm always the last to find out about anything.

:lol2::lol2:

Rich Parsons

A Student of Martial Arts
Founding Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Rich: At age 60 you will be gunned down in the street by hippies after enacting a bill that grants the WTO even more power.

My New plan is to stop this BILL and the WTO. ;)

I wonder how many I took with me?

Infinite

Brown Belt
Reaction score
At age 55 your head will explode after being exposed to Britney Spears for thirty-six consecutive hours!

So yeah ... death by pop culture I will hear no more whining about anyone elses death. Not to mention I get it at 55 :p

--Infy

morph4me

Goin' with the flow
MT Mentor
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Tom: At age 86 you will become involved in revolutionary activities in Ecuador, and be killed.

Carol, can you teach me to speak spanish??

Ping898

Senior Master
Reaction score
Ping: At age 65 you will participate in the newest reality game show. Contestants battle each other in an arena with swords and spears. You will have a good run (12+ victories) but eventually be killed, much to the audience's dismay.

This is awesome! Just how I want to go!! :):):)

Latest Discussions