The 25 Most Lethal Martial Arts Ever Created

Cyriacus

Senior Master
Reaction score
Why would you learn Martial Arts if you wanted to be as lethal as possible? If you really wanted to be as lethal as possible, you could just go pick up a half decent weapon for $5 at your local hardware store and youre pretty much good to go.

Just saying.

chinto

Senior Master
Reaction score
I disagree with several rankings and agree if all you want is lethality a fire arm is hard to top.

Dirty Dog

MT Senior Moderator
Staff member
Lifetime Supporting Member
Reaction score
Unimpressed. It's just a listing of stuff anybody could get from google without any regionalization for the rankings.
And the most lethal is absolutely Chic-Chic-Pow.

K-man

Grandmaster
MT Mentor
Reaction score
It certainly had me sucked in to begin ... then it dawned that there was something not quite right. :p

oftheherd1

Senior Master
Reaction score
Why would you learn Martial Arts if you wanted to be as lethal as possible? If you really wanted to be as lethal as possible, you could just go pick up a half decent weapon for $5 at your local hardware store and youre pretty much good to go.

Just saying.

Yes. The art I studied was Hapkido. We want to defend ourselves against attack for the most part. That any of the techniques could end in the opponent's death is coincidental normally.

It certainly had me sucked in to begin ... then it dawned that there was something not quite right. :p

Same here. I sat here wondering where he got his information on those arts and their rankings. When he got to the numbers 2 and 1, I realized I had been had. Eight minutes and twenty-four seconds of my life I can't get back.

Strange. I didn't see any mention of Amerido-te during the presentation, nor recognize any of the studio's members. On second thought, Amerido-te would have done it better.

Instructor

Master of Arts
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Any idiot can be lethal, no training required. All you need is a sufficiently heavy object.

Cyriacus

Senior Master
Reaction score
Any idiot can be lethal, no training required. All you need is a sufficiently heavy object.

...or anything else, really.

Yes. The art I studied was Hapkido. We want to defend ourselves against attack for the most part. That any of the techniques could end in the opponent's death is coincidental normally.

Same here. I sat here wondering where he got his information on those arts and their rankings. When he got to the numbers 2 and 1, I realized I had been had. Eight minutes and twenty-four seconds of my life I can't get back.

Strange. I didn't see any mention of Amerido-te during the presentation, nor recognize any of the studio's members. On second thought, Amerido-te would have done it better.

Ooh! Let me help you!
Whenever i lose time out of my life, i just stay up later. So, just stay up an extra 10 minutes before you head off to bed! Life regained *salutes*

Aiki Lee

Master of Arts
Reaction score
I feel like I wasted 8 minutes and 24 seconds of my life. The guy clearly has never trained in his life and makes numerous mistakes on the purpose of several martial arts. The thing I find interesting is how someone who is so uneducated on the topic could feel like he could have anything relevant to contribute.

chinto

Senior Master
Reaction score
no the most lethal is Kaaching Pow! or krraching ratatatatatatatatata..

TKDTony2179

Blue Belt
Reaction score
I remember watching the video a year back before joining this thread. I didnt look up all the fighting styles of those military. Just figured it was real. But I really dont understand why Okinawa Karate wasn't on the list or Taekwondo, Hapkido, Aikijujitsu, savate, or anything of an art. Seems like most on list was hybrid fighting arts. Nothing wrong with that because most of those art are straight to the point and not tournament driven. I dont think he wanted people thinking that in those order are the most lethal. Just an order. Beside couldnt have a number 1 since there is no perfect art Chuck Norris was in there for just a joke.

Latest Discussions