Thank You MT!

Jimi

Black Belt
Reaction score
I would like to thank MT for hosting a place that people can have healthy debates and opinion exchanges. I have been busy between work and home so I read and post when I have time. I have noticed a change in my MT belt rank over time and have not gotten around to acknowledge it. I want to thank MT for the honor of achieving such rank. I enjoy the forums and even was able to get back in contact with an old training partner thru MT. Thank you again MT, I will do my best to live up to the rank I now have been blessed with. I hope this post will be accepted in the light hearted, good natured spirit it was intended. RESPECTS! JIMI

Andrew Green

Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
FYI - Belt rank is based on post count and you get promoted automatically when you cross the magic numbers :)

Lisa

Don't get Chewed!
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
JIMI, your post made me smile. Glad you are happy here. :)

shesulsa

Columbia Martial Arts Academy
MT Mentor
Lifetime Supporting Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Well thanks, Jimi for being here and for posting the compliment for the board! It's the members that make the board! Congratulations on your promotion and we're glad to have ya!

Drac

Sr. Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Excellent sentiments....

bluemtn

Senior Master
Reaction score
Glad to have you here, and I'm glad to hear that you're enjoying it!

MJS

Administrator
Staff member
Lifetime Supporting Member
Reaction score
Thanks for the nice words Jimi and I'm glad to hear that you're enjoying the forum! Its nice to have you here.:ultracool

Mike

Latest Discussions