Requirements For Having Names

Carol

Crazy like a...
MT Mentor
Lifetime Supporting Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Yeah, we used to have those too but they really didn't stand a chance against ... Muldjewangk

A bacon monster????

jks9199

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Carol, will you please stop using MT for soliciting. I'm sure it's against the rules. :p

Nope; she's a Supporting Member. She can post ads. :D

(Now, I think I need to hide. I've been advised angering engineers is unwise... :eek:)

Cirdan

Senior Master
Reaction score
Yeah, we used to have those too but they really didn't stand a chance against ... Muldjewangk

You call that a serpent? This is a serpent! The Midgard Serpent to be exact.

thor_midgard.jpg

K-man

Grandmaster
MT Mentor
Reaction score
You call that a serpent? This is a serpent! The Midgard Serpent to be exact.

thor_midgard.jpg
What is that pretty looking creature? Here they have obviously all been chased away by our pet salties ...

Attachments

• $image.jpg
    $image.jpg
    57.1 KB · Views: 167

elder999

El Oso de Dios!
Reaction score
All of this silliness...why, just today, scientists accepted a film of your pitiful northern "serpent" as genuine.

:rolleyes: Pitiful. :lfao:

Now, where my mom comes from, we have geological evidence of great creatures roaming the earth- heebétox na- "Great bears,"- wox na....and one left its mark upon the earth long ago, at Wox Niiinon -"Bear Lodge," or "place where Bears live." Y'all know it from the movie, Close Encounters of the Third Kind-or you may even have been to "Devils Tower."
$p1040858_thumb.jpg
:lfao:

Last edited by a moderator:

Cirdan

Senior Master
Reaction score
All of this silliness...why, just today, scientists accepted a film of your pitiful northern "serpent" as genuine.

:rolleyes: Pitiful. :lfao:

Now, where my mom comes from, we have geological evidence of great creatures roaming the earth- heebétox na- "Great bears,"- wox na....and one left it's mark upon the earth long ago, at Wox Niiinon -"Bear Lodge," or "place where Bears live." Y'all know it from the movie, Close Encounters of the Third Kind-or you may even have been to "Devils Tower."
:lfao:

Pff. Next you will be telling me the good `ol Fenris Wolf is nor real either. I jus saw him out there in the woods, all the mead we consumed had nothing to do with it I know what I saw!

tyr_fenris.jpg

K-man

Grandmaster
MT Mentor
Reaction score
These are now only found in the Hawkesbury River. They were widespread before the bunyips got to them. A couple got away and I heard one ended up in Scotland.

Attachments

• $image.jpg
    $image.jpg
    36.4 KB · Views: 181

K-man

Grandmaster
MT Mentor
Reaction score
Pff. Next you will be telling me the good `ol Fenris Wolf is nor real either. I jus saw him out there in the woods, all the mead we consumed had nothing to do with it I know what I saw!

tyr_fenris.jpg
Good grief! We train creatures like that for obedience trials. They are ******* compared with our drop bears.

Attachments

• $image.jpg
    $image.jpg
    54.6 KB · Views: 175
Last edited:

K-man

Grandmaster
MT Mentor
Reaction score
Drop Bears are extinct here, our cats found them a bit too tasty. This one had many.

395px-Kjetta_som_var_s%C3%A5_f%C3%A6l_til_%C3%A5_ete_2.jpg
Now I know for certain you are telling porkies. There is absolutely NO evidence to suggest drop bears were anywhere in Europe, or anywhere else in the world for that matter.Apart from the lack of skeletal remains drop bears have a peculiar diet. They need the eucalyptus oil found in our gum trees to mix with the blood of their victims to get proper absorption and nourishment. So there!

Cirdan

Senior Master
Reaction score
Now I know for certain you are telling porkies. There is absolutely NO evidence to suggest drop bears were anywhere in Europe, or anywhere else in the world for that matter.Apart from the lack of skeletal remains drop bears have a peculiar diet. They need the eucalyptus oil found in our gum trees to mix with the blood of their victims to get proper absorption and nourishment. So there!

Well when the drop bears were gone the fat cat developed a taste for eucalyptus and ate the trees too naturally.
As for the bones evil dwarves use em for building ships.

dsg-1210-i.jpg

Last edited:

Latest Discussions