post a pic of yourself......

Jade Tigress

RAWR
Lifetime Supporting Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
BG

Me kicking a friend in the face about a year ago at a tournament.

BG

And kicking another friend in the face at a different tournament.

I hate being photographed, so that's about all I've got, other than some professional shots I can't post due to copyright. Sorry these are so fuzzy.

Ummmmm....where are they? :D

Sukerkin

Have the courage to speak softly
MT Mentor
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Ah, I think Stac3y must study Ninjutsu :lol:.

Last edited:

Sukerkin

MT Mentor
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Thanks for the on-the-job shots, Dave. Interesting to see what the well-dressed infantryman is wearing this season :D (I know it was more properly the "2008 season" but that didn't scan as cleanly :)).

Bob Hubbard

Retired
MT Mentor
Founding Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
There's one of me in my profile from a few years back.

Ken Morgan

Senior Master
MT Mentor
Reaction score
Before I could get the "tch" out of my mouth I was flipped on the mat and restrained in a chokehold! :eek:

Hun, that's foreplay in many places...
I hope you "enjoyed" yourself....:)

Carol

Crazy like a...
MT Mentor
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Hun, that's foreplay in many places...
I hope you "enjoyed" yourself....:)

Hey, it ain't often a girl can taken down by a guy that's just damn, damn good with his stick.

OP
Blade96

Blade96

Senior Master
Reaction score
See...here's the thing...Rich Parsons could take out wesley snipes with one stick tied to his leg.

Moreover, it is widely whispered that Chuck Norris is concerned because of the existence of Rich Parsons. True story.

Heh heh heh. this is funny =]

Cryozombie

Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Me in my Natural Habitat:

98130502_faf14c8851_o.jpg

Me and some of the Ladies of Martial Talk:

238097348_caceffde5e.jpg

Ok and a training photo:
377098816_6e739c0be8_o.jpg

Cryozombie

Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
And just so you all know... yeah Bob's wife may look all "Aww, Im gonna give zombie a big hug" in that Hot Tub pic... but I assure you she was preparing to snap my neck if I tried to get fresh with any of the ladies.

Sukerkin

MT Mentor
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
I am embarrassed to say that I know the Asian lass second from the right in the middle picture but am too fatigued to recall her name :eek:. I recognised Mrs Bob and Carol too. I also identify with the habitat presented in picture one ... except mine features wine bottles :lol:.

Bob Hubbard

Retired
MT Mentor
Founding Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
I am embarrassed to say that I know the Asian lass second from the right in the middle picture but am too fatigued to recall her name :eek:. I recognised Mrs Bob and Carol too. I also identify with the habitat presented in picture one ... except mine features wine bottles :lol:.
She used to post here as swordlady.

Sukerkin

MT Mentor
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Aye! I knew her first from over at SFI I think but cannot for the life of me recall her name. Ah well, no doubt it will come to me tomorrow when I don't need it :lol:.

Gordon Nore

Senior Master
Reaction score
It's getting warm (and windy, and allergy-y) here in SE Michigan. Time to see if there's still a face under that scruffy beard...

Funny you should mention that. I went out and got my summer time hairdo today. Barber, clippers on #1, please.

Attachments

• $DSC00197.JPG
    $DSC00197.JPG
    42.1 KB · Views: 289
  • $DSC00202.JPG
    $DSC00202.JPG
    38.3 KB · Views: 294

Bill Mattocks

Sr. Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Funny you should mention that. I went out and got my summer time hairdo today. Barber, clippers on #1, please.

I do my own, haven't been to a barber in years. Bought a set of Wahl clippers years ago, they've paid for themselves many times over. When I first started using it, I kept leaving stripes down the back of my head, but I eventually got the hang of it. Once a week or so to touch it up, and I'm good.

I normally use the #0 guard, but today I took it off and just clipped as close as the blade would allow.

Nice cut you got, though. Like you, we're both lucky our heads are shaped nicely. A lumpy head is a sad thing when you're a baldy.

kaizasosei

Master Black Belt
Reaction score
Used to do my own hair myself for quite some time. Quite a challenge. Have to rewire my brain to see in the mirror and move right.
But i have a new hobby now...dentistry-i've learned so much-some very very painfull though. Also i know a dentistry student who helps me out on occasion and explains things to me.

Well, i couldn't post a pic yet. Only URL i have is probably at aikido website photos...have to see. Nice to see some pics.

peace

j

OnlyAnEgg

Senior Master
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Here is hoping I am doing this right. If not, can someone more skilled tell me how to upload photos from my gallery to this page?

page4html

yerdoingitwrong

I'm afraid I don't even see valid properties for the image.

Your best bet is to right click on the picture you want to post and go to properties. copy the image path. Looks like http://www.something.com/something/something.jpg. Then, in your post, clicky the picture button and put paste the path to your pic.

Edit: Posting a How-To in The computer forum

Latest Discussions