People Actually Fall For This??

billc

Grandmaster
Lifetime Supporting Member
Reaction score
Touch of death, My ludmilla is also in a siberian slave camp and sends me bathing suit photos and, in truth, is rather distant...wait a minute...

Cryozombie

Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Why didn't *I* Think of this!

Damn It!

I'm getting less evil in my old age.

ballen0351

Sr. Grandmaster
Reaction score
He could of just asked me for the money I just won the Kenyan Lottery for 32 Million US Dollars. All I had to do was send them a check for 1500 to cover the wire transfer fees and my checking account number and they are sending me my money. Its funny I dont every remember playing the Kenyan lottery but it must be tru I got the email. Im going to be rich and going to leave you suckers in the past. My $1500 check cleared 2 months ago so I should have my millions any day now.

billc

Grandmaster
Reaction score
Congradulations Ballen. Oh, wait, some guy is asking if I can make change for a twenty, here, oh, now he wants some fives and a ten, and wait, he wants some other denominations, it is getting a little confusing...

billc

Grandmaster
Reaction score
Something I thought up a while ago, if you ever encounter counterfeit money, it is only counterfeit if you are the last one holding it.

teekin

3rd Black Belt
Reaction score
He could have bought a dozen RealDolls and taken then all out for dinner with that kind of cash.

Bob,Bob, Bob. You and Drew, birds of a feather. I'll tell you what I told him; the Synthetic models do Not yet come with either the "spanking motion" or "bondage noises" option as of yet. You still need the live Concious ( I just can't stress how critically important this is) Breathing model for this.:rtfm: I think you bought yours, but they can also be rented, short (hourly) or long term ( from Russia or China).
I'm thinking certain personalities we have seen here before might suit the synthetic option really really well.

Lori :angel:

K-man

Grandmaster
MT Mentor
Reaction score
Guys, look I don't know how to put this but I have this FANTASTIC investment opportunity for you sophisticated investors. All you need do is wire me the funds and I'll have the rest, I mean do the rest. The deal is this, I can GUARANTEE I will double your money every month. You can redeem you money at ANY time (after 15 years). I know you won't pass up such a great opportunity so don't wait, just send the funds. The sooner they arrive the sooner I can spend them, I mean invest them! This offer is limited to the first 5000 people so get in quick. Minimum investment is $10,000 so take in, I mean bring in all your friends too. I'm sure they wouldn't want to miss such an incredible opportunity. I will post bank account details as soon as I can clear them with the Nigerian bank.
icon10.gif

granfire

Sr. Grandmaster
Reaction score
I have a bridge for sale, and some Beach front property (in Nevada)

teekin

3rd Black Belt
Reaction score
Is the beach front on an Ocean? If so I want in! I have allways wanted to live on Ocean front property. Hey Snoop, wanna go halfers?:cheers: Party on the beach!

Lori

Ken Morgan

Senior Master
MT Mentor
Reaction score
Is the beach front on an Ocean? If so I want in! I have allways wanted to live on Ocean front property. Hey Snoop, wanna go halfers?:cheers: Party on the beach!

Lori

I want to buy some land and then retire to Belize....

Latest Discussions