One of the most disturbing things i have ever seen...ever!!

Now, Tamara, don't be scared. Use this doll and show the jury where Mister East-West touched you.

This is my last will and testament before I commit suicide after watching this preview of a lame program designed to help kids feel better about themselves using the MAGICAL Duck Duck Duck Duck QUACK! method of Martial Arts....

KILL ME NOW!!!

I ought to neg rep Dusty just for posting that!!! but I wont... :uhyeah:

We should call out for exorcists because Master East West said he lives in each of us... get him OWT Evil Spirit OWT!!

Last edited:
so i'm the only one who thinks this is awesome?

jf

Ahhh......Ummmm......I feel like I just got kicked in the nads...you know that nauseated, sweaty, chills feeling with a big lump in your throat.

Although his belt is..........."Fabulous"

Michael

MY EYES! MY EYES! :barf:
I'm going to rock in the corner now.

Fortunately my son was distracted by something far more enriching and educational with real world application... Sponge Bob.

And I hate Sponge Bob.

Dang! If only I could get the video to play. From the reactions, I think I REALLY need to see this.

Everything is Terrible ?????? WTF was that ???????:eek: This must be some sort of Cult loop brain washing thingy. I'm pretty sure Master East-West is somehow tied in with the Teletubbies. They both have that same Messed up brain melting feel to them. You just Know something is deeply fundamentally Wrong with them.:nuke:
lori

wow...just....wow...

H R puff n stuff oughtta kick that guy's ***...with a giant foam banana.

Peace,
Erik

Last edited by a moderator:
ya know if that kid had paid less for his magical singing karate lessons, he probably could have paid off the crack dealer that kicked his *** in that alley.

Uh, Dusty... do we even want to know how you found that? I mean, honestly... :)

Although I am really wondering about the belt - and the uniform, for that matter!

Back