Omfg! Rotflmfao! This Guy Is Actually Serious!

Makalakumu

Gonzo Karate Apocalypse
MT Mentor
Reaction score
I usually don't post in here, but I think this guy is actually serious! This is some serious comedy folks and the only reason I posted this in the horror stories section is because I can't find anything on here that tells me that this guy is spoofing. This is probably the most horrifically funny martial arts display that I have EVER seen. Rediculous does not even do it justice!

http://www.toddweeksmovies.com/Video%20Samples.htm

Martial Arts Heehaw style. Where YEEEEEHAWWWW!!!!! is the kiai! I kept waiting for him to bust out Dueling Banjos!

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

upnorthkyosa

PS - I am sitting at the computer, laughing so hard that there are tears in my eyes!

OP
Makalakumu

Makalakumu

Gonzo Karate Apocalypse
MT Mentor
Reaction score
MSUTKD said:
John,

He is just joking but funny!

ron

Is there a place on the site, where he says he's joking? Or in maybe one of the videos?

michaeledward

Grandmaster
Reaction score
One of the links on the home page lists ...

"Karate - Music - Comedy"

Disclaimer - No detailed instruction, for entertainment only.

Cast wants to be kept anonymous.

No kidding.

Martial Tucker

Black Belt
Reaction score
upnorthkyosa said:
I usually don't post in here, but I think this guy is actually serious! This is some serious comedy folks and the only reason I posted this in the horror stories section is because I can't find anything on here that tells me that this guy is spoofing. This is probably the most horrifically funny martial arts display that I have EVER seen. Rediculous does not even do it justice!

http://www.toddweeksmovies.com/Video%20Samples.htm

Martial Arts Heehaw style. Where YEEEEEHAWWWW!!!!! is the kiai! I kept waiting for him to bust out Dueling Banjos!

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

upnorthkyosa

PS - I am sitting at the computer, laughing so hard that there are tears in my eyes!

Notice on his website that you can send him a video of yourself and for $100, he will "rank" you in his "art", presumeably "White-Trash-Do"....

OP
Makalakumu

Makalakumu

Gonzo Karate Apocalypse
MT Mentor
Reaction score
I thought it was a spoof site, but didn't really get a chance to dig into it much. It is really funny nontheless. Those videos are an absolute riot!

TimoS

Master of Arts
Reaction score
I think this guy was handled either here or on e-budo previously. If I remember right, the guy who makes his videos said that he is being serious. Ah, found the thread, it was on e-budo. Here

Rick Wade

Master Black Belt
Reaction score
tHAT IS PRETTY fUNNY MAYBE WE SHOULD POINT bRUCE cALKINS IN THAT DIRECTION. ha HA ha.

Yea

Rick

terryl965

<center><font size="2"><B>Martial Talk Ultimate<BR
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Rick Wade said:
tHAT IS PRETTY fUNNY MAYBE WE SHOULD POINT bRUCE cALKINS IN THAT DIRECTION. ha HA ha.

Yea

Rick

Yea he can be cross ranked and cross dressing too
Terry

OP
Makalakumu

Makalakumu

Gonzo Karate Apocalypse
MT Mentor
Reaction score
TimoS said:
I think this guy was handled either here or on e-budo previously. If I remember right, the guy who makes his videos said that he is being serious. Ah, found the thread, it was on e-budo. Here

I had a sneaking suspicion that this guy may have been serious because it isn't entirely clear on the website that he is making a spoof...other then the funny costumes and absolutely terrible gorrila swinging (I won't even call that MA).

bushidomartialarts

Senior Master
Reaction score
we can only pray he's trying to be funny by vociferously saying how not funny he's trying to be. thank you for what will prove to be hours upon hours of enjoyment.

i fully intend to drag home tomorrow after my annual st. paddy's day irresponsible drunk and watch that til i pee my pants.

OP
Makalakumu

Makalakumu

Gonzo Karate Apocalypse
MT Mentor
Reaction score
bushidomartialarts said:
i fully intend to drag home tomorrow after my annual st. paddy's day irresponsible drunk and watch that til i pee my pants.

lol!

Watch our for his jiggling ring girls!

wee_blondie

Blue Belt
Reaction score
Jeeee-sus! How funny is that guy!!!

I wish he'd come to our gym to do a demo - he'd probably win the sparring matches as we'd be too busy laughing!!!!

Latest Discussions