On Being a Cop

Drac

Sr. Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
I know we have some state parks with park officials, but I believe most are on the other side of the State. It's a nice several hour drive. So, I don't think I will check into being a park official too much.

A several hour drive is a bit much..

OP
CuongNhuka

CuongNhuka

Senior Master
Reaction score
Yah I live in the Omaha-metro area. Which is the only part of State with alot of large citys in it. Most of the state parks I can think of are either way up north in the sand dunes, or way out west in the pan handle.

jks9199

Administrator
Staff member
Lifetime Supporting Member
Reaction score
Yah I live in the Omaha-metro area. Which is the only part of State with alot of large citys in it. Most of the state parks I can think of are either way up north in the sand dunes, or way out west in the pan handle.
I'll betcha a buck that there are state parks within 20 or 30 minutes of you.

Way too many of us fail to realize just what resources are close by way too often...

I live within an hour of DC (traffic permitting). About the only time I go to any of the Smithsonian museums or to the various monuments and memorials is when someone's visiting from out of town...

OP
CuongNhuka

CuongNhuka

Senior Master
Reaction score
I'm sure their are more in my area, but I cann't think of any. Which is my problem with being a DNR officer.