OK. Any sort of evidence that chi works. Or not or whatever.

Touch Of Death

Sr. Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
I don't find it 'fun' and if you are just going to belittle of people's beliefs there's little point in discussing anything with you. and by the way there's 631 commandments not 10. The fact you talk about 'eliminating' sin shows you know little about theology in general and certainly nothing about Judaism.
631 things you need to not do. Sounds like some empowerment code to me. :)

Tez3

Sr. Grandmaster
Supporting Member
Reaction score
631 things you need to not do. Sounds like some empowerment code to me. :)

What on earth are you talking about? It doesn't mean things you 'need not do', nor does 'sin' mean 'missing the mark'. You are trolling purely for the sake of being argumentative.

Touch Of Death

Sr. Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
What on earth are you talking about? It doesn't mean things you 'need not do', nor does 'sin' mean 'missing the mark'. You are trolling purely for the sake of being argumentative.
Actually, sin does mean that. I ain't makin' this stuff up. :)

Touch Of Death

Sr. Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
By the way, Western thought is founded on the concept of sin. Instead of Yin and Yang, you are closer or further from the truth/God. Again, I ain't makin' this up. :)

Tez3

Sr. Grandmaster
Supporting Member
Reaction score
By the way, Western thought is founded on the concept of sin. Instead of Yin and Yang, you are closer or further from the truth/God. Again, I ain't makin' this up. :)

This is about as simplistic as it's possible to get without actually using one syllable words. Whose 'Western thought'?

Tez3

Sr. Grandmaster
Supporting Member
Reaction score
The West, perhaps you have heard of it?

Sigh, you cannot really be this obtuse and must be doing this for amusement. sorry, not playing anymore. Get back to the OP and whether chi exists, works or is a figment of imagination.

Gnarlie

Master of Arts
Reaction score
Source?

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

Gnarlie

Master of Arts
Reaction score
Philosophy 101, in 93. I can still remember all that stuff. You should try it. :)
Ok, let me be clearer. Which philosopher(s) exactly, and how was this idea expressed?

I'm relatively familiar with the canon of western philosophy due to my book research. I don't recall seeing anything that supports your claim about sin.

Thanks for condescending, though.

Touch Of Death

Sr. Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Anyways, I don't remember them off the top of my head, but one of the five universal truths is ceremonial, Which is like a stamp of truth. If you believe in Chi, it has a stamp of truth to it. :)

Touch Of Death

Sr. Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Ok, let me be clearer. Which philosopher(s) exactly, and how was this idea expressed?

I'm relatively familiar with the canon of western philosophy due to my book research. I don't recall seeing anything that supports your claim about sin.

Thanks for condescending, though.

Greek thought in particular. Sin is a Greek word. Start there. :)

Tez3

Sr. Grandmaster
Supporting Member
Reaction score

Tez3

Sr. Grandmaster
Supporting Member
Reaction score
The fact you are putting the 'funny' icons on posts indicates you are playing a game, trolling in other words. You aren't attempting to put a serious argument forward on anything, you are just trying to mock people.
Posting up a biased one sided source isn't proof of anything and you probably shouldn't take such things literally.

Latest Discussions