OK. Any sort of evidence that chi works. Or not or whatever.

Touch Of Death

Sr. Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
It's because whenever a thread gets argumentative or goes off on a tangent I get walloped by the admins, they don't always say it's my fault just that they blame me! :D:D I get very tired of having to pussy foot around people these days as they are very quick to report when they feel they've been outraged.
Just for the record, I would never report you. Who would I have to talk to? :)

oftheherd1

Senior Master
Reaction score
It's because whenever a thread gets argumentative or goes off on a tangent I get walloped by the admins, they don't always say it's my fault just that they blame me! :D:D I get very tired of having to pussy foot around people these days as they are very quick to report when they feel they've been outraged.

I don't know what to say about that, other than I have trouble understanding it. Maybe I just haven't seen all your posts. :(

Buka

Sr. Grandmaster
Staff member
MT Mentor
Reaction score
As threads go - this is a doozy. :)

Ruhaani

Yellow Belt
Reaction score
Actually it's not his 'opinion' it's well known that the Nazi's used this as their 'ideal' and to now think that it is an ideal well, that's sick.

Hitler's Supermen: The Ubermensch, Eugenics, and Perfecting the Master Race.

Untermensch - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Every religion doesn't think that true spiritual power comes from eliminating non spiritual things, Judaism doesn't work that way at all, we don't do 'spiritual' in the way it's meant here. Judaism is about how you behave to others, spiritualism doesn't really come into it at all.
Well you need to go further into Judaism then because the most basic is doing good to others but on deeper levels Judaism goes into spiritual layers after that naturally your lower self desire based self will fall of like a nasa space shuttle leaving only the trueself to rise closer to godly realms research on your religion every religion carries this spirit power..and as for chi its soul vibrations that run through the body every religion knows about the breath of god or spirit of god whatever you want to call it..runs through us thats what makes this vehicle that we call physical work.

Going back to the martial way bodhidarma meditated for so many years till the fountain of knowledge poured its divine Knowledge into him only then he shared his knowledge with monks he taught them the secret of movement and how it forms energy vibrations which makes a link between the mind realm the mind realm carries heavenly attributes which let you mold your surroundings energetically with your vibrations everything is vibrating at certain frequencies like tuneing into different radio channels then later it teaches you to fight against your lower vibrations desire based..like sexual appetite anger jelousy etc etc from there you mold your character like how a blacksmith makes folds in a metal sheet and hammers it and polishes the metal and cools it till it becomes an unbreakable sword..my advice would be to research on meditation and spirituality and if your with a religion go deeper within it whatever religion it may be its ok all paths of goodness lead to heavenly realms..and thos of you who dont believe in god try to believe in the potential of yourself.

Forgive me if I offended anyone..peace.

Sent from my GT-I8160 using Tapatalk

Tez3

Sr. Grandmaster
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Well you need to go further into Judaism then because the most basic is doing good to others but on deeper levels Judaism goes into spiritual layers after that naturally your lower self desire based self will fall of like a nasa space shuttle leaving only the trueself to rise closer to godly realms research on your religion every religion carries this spirit power..and as for chi its soul vibrations that run through the body every religion knows about the breath of god or spirit of god whatever you want to call it..runs through us thats what makes this vehicle that we call physical work.

WTF?

Tez3

Sr. Grandmaster
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Quick translation, all religions suggest you don't sin against that religion's rules and regulations, so that you might get closer to what want, or need, spiritually. :)

No, it's what the feck does he mean I need to go further into Judaism? How much further can I go after 50 years study and Semicha?

Jewish thought on sin " To the sages of the Talmud, sin is, above all, an act of stupidity.

"A person does not sin," they wrote, "unless a spirit of folly has entered into him."
Do Jews Believe in Sin?

This was written by a brilliant man, intelligent and compassionate.

The Birth of Moral Selfhood

geezer

Grandmaster
MT Mentor
Reaction score
Well I've learned at least one useful thing on this thread. The meaning of ubermensch. Oh sure I was exposed to Nietzche's Man and Superman a zillion years ago in college, but in English translation. So all I knew was that whenever I did something nice for my friend and former colleague in the the Visual Art dept. here where I work, was that she'd call me a mensch. :)

I didn't know exactly what she meant, but I could tell that she meant it in a really nice way, so I would have assumed that being an ubermesch would be just terrific!

Er ...guess not. :oops:

Glad I didn't even know the word. My friend was a religious Jew and daughter of a holocaust survivor. I don't think she have appreciated it's use.