Phil_n.ireland

Yellow Belt
Reaction score
Hi I'm a newbie to the site I'm also a newbie to martial arts I'm a yellow in jiujitsu and had about 6 months previous experience at combatives, is everyone on here from the states?

Janina

Yellow Belt
Reaction score
Hi I'm a newbie to the site I'm also a newbie to martial arts I'm a yellow in jiujitsu and had about 6 months previous experience at combatives, is everyone on here from the states?

No, there´s people from many nations on this forum. Welcome aboard!

Last edited:

Dirty Dog

MT Senior Moderator
Staff member
Lifetime Supporting Member
Reaction score
Welcome to MT. You'll find people visiting from all over the world.

Sukerkin

Have the courage to speak softly
MT Mentor
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Afternoon Phil. It does have to be said that most of the members here are from North America but there are those of us from elsewhere in the world that make up for our lack of sheer numbers with dogged tenacity and a certain of amount of not hiding our light under a bushel :D.

Dirty Dog

MT Senior Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Afternoon Phil. It does have to be said that most of the members here are from North America but there are those of us from elsewhere in the world that make up for our lack of sheer numbers with dogged tenacity and a certain of amount of not hiding our light under a bushel :D.

That, and those of us who might be in North America NOW, but have/do not spend all our time there. :)

K-man

Grandmaster
MT Mentor
Reaction score
Not to mention adding a balanced view to the discussions. :p
Welcome. :asian:

DennisBreene

3rd Black Belt
Reaction score
Not to mention adding a balanced view to the discussions. :p
Welcome. :asian:

Please take "balanced view" advisedly :) Welcome, and I hope you find the forum friendly and informative.

Takai

Senior Master
Reaction score
Welcome aboard. You will certainly find a lot of us are from North America but, the knowledge pool hear is deep enough enough that it takes in a lot more geography. Isn't the internet great? :)

Latest Discussions