New Years Eve

Drac

Sr. Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
First I want to wish EVERYBODY here a Happy, Safe and Prosperous New Years..

Second..A lot of departments that I know will have sobriety check points up.. I'm sure that is pretty much a country wide effort what with all the changes in the DUI or OVI laws..

To put it plainly, IF YOU DRINK DON'T DRIVE...

OP
Drac

Drac

Sr. Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Also, If for some reason the cops show up at your door cause your party has gotten too loud, PLEASE don't give them a buttache...Just lower the volume..NYE in a holding cell is no way to spend the first day of the new year..

shihansmurf

Black Belt
Reaction score

Second..A lot of departments that I know will have sobriety check points up.. I'm sure that is pretty much a country wide effort what with all the changes in the DUI or OVI laws..

QFT!!

However, I do plan on drinking and operating a Pogo Stick. Mrs. Smurf found one at a rummage sale and liberated it for some ungodly reason,she also intends upon making a video of me attempting to use said "vehicle" whilst impaired. Should she find success, I'll post it here.

In all seriousness, there is no excuse for diving drunk. The life you take could be some random persons'. Even if no one gets hurt the legal ramifications if you get caught are so sever that there is possible way that any intelligent person could think its a good idea.

Remember, friends don't let friends drive drunk. Friends also don't let friends sleep with honky-tonk specials while their drunk, either.

Mark

Happy New Year

jarrod

Senior Master
Reaction score
i'm getting crunk right here at home. anyone else gonna be on here tonight? get a couple shots of Ten High in me, & we'll see how long this stays a "friendly discussion forum".

WHOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!

jf

Cryozombie

Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
i'm getting crunk right here at home. Anyone else gonna be on here tonight? Get a couple shots of ten high in me, & we'll see how long this stays a "friendly discussion forum".

Whooooooooooo!!!!!!!

Jf

lol

jks9199

Administrator
Staff member
Lifetime Supporting Member
Reaction score
I'll second that!

Have a happy, and most importantly, SAFE celebration! If you're hosting, be responsible and make certain that everybody makes it home safely. If you're not hosting... be responsible and don't make your host put you up! No matter what -- have a good time!

MA-Caver

Sr. Grandmaster
MT Mentor
Reaction score
I done all that I'm gonna do for the day and stay safely inside and take 'er easy. I don't drink anymore anyway so I'll second Drac's admonishment to you all that still do. Find someone who doesn't and let them drive for you, or bring a few extra bucks in cash and have someone call a cab.

Be safe out there and if you are driving raise your alertness levels because it'll be a sure bet that there will be those who's own alertness levels will be impaired by alcohol. Drunk drivers tend to survive wrecks and those they hit (and haven't been drinking) usually don't.

exile

To him unconquered.
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Have a great New Year's Eve, everyone! :cheers:

Me, I'm going to be sitting around with Daphne and Adrian playing some of the board games we got him for Xmas, in front of a roaring fire with some nice wine... I know, I know, nothing to get the adrenaline flowing, but fun anyway!

AMP-RYU

Black Belt
Reaction score

NEVER DRINK AND DRIVE!! NOT ONLY WILL THEY FIND YOU YOU MIGHT KILL AN INNOCENT PERSON AS WELL! I HAVE HAD 3 FRIENDS IN THE PAST 5 YEARS KILLED IN ALCOHOL INVOLVED ACCIDENTS! I DONT WANNA SEE IT AGAIN!
icon8.gif

MA-Caver

Sr. Grandmaster
MT Mentor
Reaction score
NEVER DRINK AND DRIVE!! NOT ONLY WILL THEY FIND YOU YOU MIGHT KILL AN INNOCENT PERSON AS WELL! I HAVE HAD 3 FRIENDS IN THE PAST 5 YEARS KILLED IN ALCOHOL INVOLVED ACCIDENTS! I DONT WANNA SEE IT AGAIN!
icon8.gif
Sorry that has happened to you. I know what it is to lose a friend through tragic circumstances. Be at peace and be safe.

seasoned

MT Senior Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
i'm getting crunk right here at home. anyone else gonna be on here tonight? get a couple shots of Ten High in me, & we'll see how long this stays a "friendly discussion forum".

WHOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!

jf

Drinking while posting, is that against the law. :)

jarrod

Senior Master
Reaction score
Drinking while posting, is that against the law. :)

I AM ABOVE THE LAW!!!!

:drinkbeer

hey ma-caver, i don't drink anymore...but i don't drink any less, either!

WHOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!

jf

Latest Discussions