Happy New Year

Rich Parsons

A Student of Martial Arts
Founding Member
Lifetime Supporting Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
It should be the Happy New Year in China now :D.

Still the eve here.

This is the year of the Monkey.

Best Wishes
:asian:

N

Ninway J

Kung Hee Fat Choy!

or

Gung Hay Fat Choy!

Whichever one you want:D

:partyon:

Hmm, we need some chinese dragon, lion, and firecracker smileys.:)

7starmantis

Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Happy New Year, we had a nice celebration here today. Big Lion dance (4 Lions) and Kung Fu Demo.

7sm

N

Ninway J

We had a big Chinese New Year block party last night in Kona. There sure were a lot of people there. We got to see some demos from Universal Kempo, as well as the Shaolin Arts Association. They even showed those good 'ol Kung Fu movies on the big screen.:D It was fun.

7starmantis

Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Originally posted by Ninway J
We had a big Chinese New Year block party last night in Kona. There sure were a lot of people there. We got to see some demos from Universal Kempo, as well as the Shaolin Arts Association. They even showed those good 'ol Kung Fu movies on the big screen.:D It was fun.

Thats awesome! I've been trying to get some of my kung fu brothers and sisters to take a trip to Hawaii, so I may have to look you up if we get to come. Sounds like you guys have a good chinese community there?

7sm

N

Ninway J

Originally posted by 7starmantis
Thats awesome!

The block party on our island was big, but probably not as big as Chinese New Year celebration on the island of O'ahu, where most people in Hawaii live.

I've been trying to get some of my kung fu brothers and sisters to take a trip to Hawaii, so I may have to look you up if we get to come. Sounds like you guys have a good chinese community there?

Sounds kewl 7*! How about next year's Chinese New Year block party?:) I don't know how much you know about Hawaii, but it's pretty much a "melting pot" of all races and nationalities. We have Chinese people here, but none live in any one particular area.

Hmm, I almost forgot about the Shaolin Arts Association until I went to the block party. I must look them up!
:D

Latest Discussions