New here!

Nyrotic

Green Belt
Reaction score
Hey, my name is Anthony, but you can call me Nyro for short.

Anyways, I've recently been looking for an outlet with which to communicate with like-minded individuals, and this place seems promising enough. I've already posted two threads, and ALREADY received valuable information not but a day later.

I have a feeling I'm going to like this place ^.=.^ (<= Happy dragon face)

-Nyro

Welcome to MT Anthony! My name's Josh. It's nice to find a home on the net isnt it?

Why don't you tell us a little bit more about your training?

Again welcome to MT.

Read Post and be merry.

Hi Nyro---welcome to MT---and yes, you will enjoy the place a lot!

Greetings and Welcome to MT...

Welcome Nyro! Glad you found MartialTalk. Its a fun place, hope you enjoy it here. :)

Welcome to MT Nyro! This is a great place with lots of helpful knowledgable people. MT becomes addictive in a short time though :)

Nyro, Welcome to MT :wavey:

Welcome aboard, Nyro. If you have any questions just shoot a PM to a mod or mentor and we'll be happy to answer you. Tell us a little about your training and goals within your training.

Hello family. N 2 Combat. The N 2 is actually 2 of my initials (double N). I've only been here about 10 min and liked some of what I was reading. It's a light years better than some of the other threads and posts I've been on. I've seen people curse at each other and mentioned all types of stuff that had nothing to do with the thread. I'm looking to get good info and hopefully give as well.

Latest Discussions

Back