Hello!

Tez3

Sr. Grandmaster
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Hello, my name is Irene, I've been doing MA for around 15 years now. I started with Wado Ryu which I love and got to 1st Kyu before I had to change styles, then became black belt Tang Soo Do. I also train MMA which is brilliant. I work on Pride & Glory Ultimate Fighting shows which is hard work but great fun, it means I get to work with most of the fighters in the UK! I love all martial arts, I don't believe one style is better than another just that different styles suit different people.
I'm glad to be here!

exile

To him unconquered.
Lifetime Supporting Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Hello, my name is Irene, I've been doing MA for around 15 years now. I started with Wado Ryu which I love and got to 1st Kyu before I had to change styles, then became black belt Tang Soo Do. I also train MMA which is brilliant. I work on Pride & Glory Ultimate Fighting shows which is hard work but great fun, it means I get to work with most of the fighters in the UK! I love all martial arts, I don't believe one style is better than another just that different styles suit different people.
I'm glad to be here!

Greetings, Irene---welcome to MT---you've come to the right place, this is one MA site where you're going to find a huge number of people who agree completely with what you say here. Happy posting!

terryl965

<center><font size="2"><B>Martial Talk Ultimate<BR
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Hello and happy posting sounds like you have a great knowledge of the Arts

OP
Tez3

Tez3

Sr. Grandmaster
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Thank you! I don't so much have a great knowledge as a great instructor who has a great love for martial arts and over 30 years experience in them! My problem is there's so much I still want to learn before I run out of time! (I'm 53 in November aaargh!) though I'm thinking now of going backwards in age!

Ping898

Senior Master
Reaction score
Irene, Welcome to MT! :wavey:

Drac

Sr. Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Tez3 said:
I don't believe one style is better than another just that different styles suit different people.
Greetings Irene and welcome to MT,you have an excellent attitude, you'll fit right in...

Kacey

Sr. Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Welcome, and happy posting!!! :wavey: Sounds like you've got some great information and experience to share - I look forward to future posts.

Pacificshore

Purple Belt
Reaction score
Whoa, a Traditionalist and MMA co-existing peacfully in one person....say it isn't true ;) :D

Welcome aboard!

MJS

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Welcome to Martial Talk! :)

Mike

Latest Discussions