New here!

OP
Nyrotic

Nyrotic

Green Belt
Reaction score
Wow, thanks for the warm-welcomes guys! It's very nice to meet you all as well ^.=.^

As for my training, I regret to inform you all that I recently had to withdraw from my Kung Fu training due to lack of funds (The mortgage on my familie's house just shot up 400$ over the past few months, and as such we're very much on a budget), however I still do train, such as weight lifting and kata, and even some Bo-staff training and sparring with my karate friend. I have, however, been training in Kung Fu for about 1 year today I believe, and I do plan on getting back into it as soon as I can land a job...

I also wish to learn ninjutsu someday in the future though, even though it looks like it may be FAR off into the future, but I have always had an interest in it.

Another one of my dreams would be to become as familiar as possible with as many different weapons as possible, and so far I've familiarized myself with the Bo-staff, an awe-inspiring accomplishment, wouldn't you say?

Anyways, that's basically the general details of my training, and if you've any more questions, please ask.

-Nyro

Latest Discussions