Machida Karate??

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Last Legionary

All warfare is based on deception.<br><b>nemo malu
Lifetime Supporting Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
You're gonna have to do much better than that.

If I leglocked some little girl very gently, then so what?

If some people have a low opinion of me that doesn't have any real effect on my personal life at all, and is some big winner over the internet, then so what?

You know what that means?

Nothing.

That doesn't mean that I couldn't put a 7.62x51 through your head from over a mile away, whether you're moving at full speed or not while remaining completely undetected.
That doesn't mean that I couldn't blow up your car or house without you ever knowing about it.
That doesn't mean that I couldn't survive out in the wilderness with nothing but shorts and a t-shirt in the dead middle of winter (snow, ice, and all).
That doesn't mean that your "uber-l33t-skillz" in h2h will work when I have a .45 pointed at your face.

Your insults are mediocre, as are your points.
I noticed that you never answered 1 (one) of my questions before any of this FLAME-WAR started.

You obviously have nothing to offer than ignorant insults.

hah, what a loser.
Are you threatening me little man? Are you puffing up again and threatening to shoot me over the internet? Who do you think you are? Neo? This isn't the Matrix dumb ***. :rofl:

OP
A

AriesKai

Green Belt
Reaction score
Ladies/Gentlemen not to detract from the thread not that it matters anyways I don't think I could alter it anymore...

But MT is one of the 1st Online Communities & probably the only Online Martial Arts Community that I have found to be insightful, respectful & beneficial to anyone from a novice to advanced in the Martial Arts Community & even non-M.A. community members.

It has improved my understanding & at the same time given me a voice to share with others that maybe are on the same road as I, so it's been great for networking, sharing idea's & most of all learning!

All the members I have found to be insightful, experienced & respectful in pretty much all demeanors of life.

So with all this I have also felt that MT is one of the few Communities(Besides a few online Chinese Forums for Martial Arts) I have not encountered massive flame wars, crude dialogue & massive b.s. renderings.

That being said "Can't we all get a long"? lol, just kidding! But anyways I think this type of dialogue encountered in this thread no matter who initiated it detracts from the meaning of MT!

I've personally always considered MT to be an upper echelon almost "god type" of internet forums with a massive list of experienced forum members. I still feel the same but I don't want to see MT fall into the depths as a lot of other forums have done, it would be a deep regret.

That's just my opinions for however little they are worth.

Happy Holidays!

I personally feel the same way.

This "Legionnaire" character is doing much to help ruin that.

I'm no perfect one myself; but I feel that he's definitely setting an example that SHOULDN'T be set... you know, as a "Long Time Supporter and Member" and all.....

OP
A

AriesKai

Green Belt
Reaction score
Are you threatening me little man? Are you puffing up again and threatening to shoot me over the internet? Who do you think you are? Neo? This isn't the Matrix dumb ***. :rofl:

It's a point that just because you're more skilled in Martial Arts than me... just because you've been here for "such a long time" and just because you are "this" and are "that" and are doing "this" and "that", doesn't mean that I'm not gifted and are not well-trained in some way or another myself...

Little man? I'm bigger than most. Maybe smaller than you; but one's SIZE doesn't mean **** when it comes to bullets and explosives.

The Last Legionary

All warfare is based on deception.<br><b>nemo malu
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Actually, I do take that as a threat. It's quite obvious from his posts that "Kai" or "Kyle" or whatever his lamer name is is one sick individual. He can't keep his lies straight, and keeps flailing at me. I must protest as someone so well connected as him must certainly have the ability to rape and murder me in my sleep. I wonder, if he is a real law student, how he could have missed the career suicide a cyber threat is?

This thread has been documented.

OP
A

AriesKai

Green Belt
Reaction score

You obviously are suffering from many insecurities. Perhaps mid-life crisis?

You need a role-model.

MJS

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
4.2.6 Challenge Posts

No "Challenges" posts are allowed - If there is a threat or physical challenge, real or perceived, issued, the person making said threat will be immediately banned from this board with no warning or recourse.

If you violate the above policies, your posts may be edited to conform to policy, and you may receive warnings and/or infraction points. Those who make posts that contain profane, harassing, sexual, racist, or other such expressions, written in foreign languages, will be subject to moderator action. Chronic abuse may result in account restriction, suspension or termination.

Why I bother posting anymore I dont know. Either some people are unable to read, they are reading but choose to ignore because they gotta have the last word.

On this note, I'm done with this thread. Anyone that wants to post anything regarding the OP, which was Machida, feel free to start a new post, away from this mess.

Bob Hubbard

Retired
MT Mentor
Founding Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Rather than work on some paying clients site I'll be spending the next hour wading through this disaster.

Thanks.

I'm tempted to bill the instigators for the cash I'll be out from this time suck. Bottom line here is, people need to hit the Report button and stand the **** down and not let train wrecks like this happen. This isn't a fracking kindergarden.

In the mean time, the few possible useful topics mixed in with this septic mess, start some new threads as this one isn't likely to reopen.

Bob Hubbard

Retired
MT Mentor
Founding Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
To those who tried to correct this mess, thank you.

To those who participated in it, the only reason I'm not sending you a bill for my and my staffs afternoon is because it's unlikely to be more than a waste of the stamps.

This train wreck is not welcome here. Other sites live for this stuff, we don't, and long term members know this.

The main instigators have been suspended. Warnings and infractions have been issued to others as required.

This will not be tolerated in the future.

Good evening.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Discussions