Let me at em'

Xue Sheng

All weight is underside
Reaction score
I read something the other day that to be honest I thought was appauling and I wanted to get others thoughts

A martial arts teacher was sparing with one of his students and knocked the student out and continued to beat on his unconsious student. When another student jumped into stop this brawl the teacher turned on this student and basically sent him to the ermergency room.

Now my first thoght is "LET ME AT THIS GUY!!!"

I see absolutly no reason for a teacher to do this I also hope that both students sue hima nd to be honest I hope he ends up in jail. At the very least this guy should NEVER EVER be alowed to teach again.

Now maybe I am missing something here but I can not see any reason what-so-ever for this type thing being done by a martial arts teacerh to one of his or her students.

What do you think?

Drac

Sr. Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
I read something the other day that to be honest I thought was appauling and I wanted to get others thoughts

A martial arts teacher was sparing with one of his students and knocked the student out and continued to beat on his unconsious student. When another student jumped into stop this brawl the teacher turned on this student and basically sent him to the ermergency room.

I see absolutly no reason for a teacher to do this I also hope that both students sue hima nd to be honest I hope he ends up in jail. At the very least this guy should NEVER EVER be alowed to teach again.

Now maybe I am missing something here but I can not see any reason what-so-ever for this type thing being done by a martial arts teacerh to one of his or her students.

What do you think?

I'm with you Xue 100%..Idiots like that will NEVER tangle with someone better than them..A bully with a black belt..

Zida'sukara

Black Belt
Reaction score
What can I say, I can hardly believe it....

Its terrible and I share your opinion in this totally. Its making me angry too!:mad:

terryl965

<center><font size="2"><B>Martial Talk Ultimate<BR
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
As teachers we are not there to belittle our student but to teach them the proper way of respect while they are learning SD.

MJS

Administrator
Staff member
Lifetime Supporting Member
Reaction score

What do you think?

I think that this guy should be locked up for assault! This guy should not be teaching because he apparently has no control. I love to spar, and usually the contact level is preset before the match begins. I do not believe that sparring should be an excuse to pummel someone, such as what you describe above.

I have seen some instructors take some students into the ring to spar, after repeatedly telling them to lighten up on the contact. This session was not meant to beat them unconscious, but to humble them, so to speak. Again, no beatings took place, but the pace was picked up a notch.

Mike

Drac

Sr. Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
This is the kind of situation where you wanna send a "ringer" in to pound the chicken soup outta him...

crushing

Grandmaster
Reaction score
Sounds like assault to me. These are not the actions of a teacher. What lesson can an unconscious student learn, not to mention the increased risk of head trauma. It has me wondering if the student got a couple good shots in on the 'teacher' and the 'teacher' couldn't handle it. Shameful.

Sukerkin

Have the courage to speak softly
MT Mentor
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
These are not the actions of a teacher. What lesson can an unconscious student learn, not to mention the increased risk of head trauma. ... Shameful.

Nothing to diagree with there, sir. It makes you wonder how someone with 'anger management' issues like that ever got a dan grade in the first place.

Ordinarily I'm very much against the 'legislative' culture e.g. the mindset that leads to "sue the Council 'cos I didn't watch where I was going and tripped on a paving slab". However, in this case, altho' the students voluntarily put themselves in a situation where the odd injury should be expected, they didn't volunteer (or indeed pay) to have living tar beat out of them.

Brian R. VanCise

MT Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
That is just sad and criminal plus civally negligent!
icon13.gif

Jade Tigress

RAWR
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
I think that this guy should be locked up for assault!

Yes he should. I hope those two students sue the **** out of him. It's appalling and embarassing to the martial arts community. How does a person like that even reach instructor level? *shakes head*

KempoGuy06

Grandmaster
Reaction score
It is a mystery...
Yes it is... I say we find him and teach him what its like to get the **** kicked out of him and then sent to the hospital.

Is anyone else getting flach backs of Karate Kid and the instructor at the Cobra Ki dojo?

B

Drac

Sr. Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Yes it is... I say we find him and teach him what its like to get the **** kicked out of him and then sent to the hospital.

Send in one of thsoe Shaolin Monks that has been training half his life...

Shaderon

Master of Arts
Reaction score

Is anyone else getting flach backs of Karate Kid and the instructor at the Cobra Ki dojo?

B

Oh yes, it was the first image I had. This guy definately deserves a bit of prison time, he might have a mental problem or something might have happened to make his do this, but it's not excuse.

As for not knowing how someone with them inclinations can get that high in a MA, I've seen it before, there's a lot of doormen in my home city with Dan ranks and they sometimes take things too far. One reason I don't go into the city at night.

IcemanSK

El Conquistador nim!
MT Mentor
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
I think the full weight of the law (both civil & criminal) should come down on the head of this joker. It would definitly be an area he would be most uncomfortable. Much like the position he put his student in.

gixxershane

Green Belt
Reaction score
I think that this guy should be locked up for assault! This guy should not be teaching because he apparently has no control. I love to spar, and usually the contact level is preset before the match begins. I do not believe that sparring should be an excuse to pummel someone, such as what you describe above.

I have seen some instructors take some students into the ring to spar, after repeatedly telling them to lighten up on the contact. This session was not meant to beat them unconscious, but to humble them, so to speak. Again, no beatings took place, but the pace was picked up a notch.

Mike

he should be charged with assault with a deadly weapon. and his sentence should be a few rounds in the ufc with chuck, or crocop. and then he should go to jail..

this pisses me off.. how can this meat head call himself a teacher?

jdinca

Master Black Belt
Reaction score
The teacher should be in jail and never allowed to teach another student as long as he lives. He obviously has an acute lack of self control. Nice.

MetalStorm

Green Belt
Reaction score
That is crazy, this guy definitly needs a good *** kicking. How people like that can consider themselves teachers I have no idea.

If the guys goal was dragging his gyms name through a pile of dog crap I imagine he achieved his goal.

Latest Discussions