Last Poster #7

Gerry Seymour

MT Moderator
Staff member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Oddly under the weather today. I was doing sudoku this morning and realized I couldn’t keep track of things like usual - that wooly-headed feeling you get when you feel pretty sick with a fever. But that is the only symptom. No fever, cough, etc.

Steve

Mostly Harmless
Reaction score
Oddly under the weather today. I was doing sudoku this morning and realized I couldn’t keep track of things like usual - that wooly-headed feeling you get when you feel pretty sick with a fever. But that is the only symptom. No fever, cough, etc.
Hope you feel better.

_Simon_

Senior Master
Reaction score
Ah yeah that is an off feeling... hoping you're okay.

Monkey Turned Wolf

MT Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
A guy at the muay thai gym I'm now attending is participating in a full contact kyokushin tournament this weekend. A couple people are going to support him, so might see if someone can give me a ride-always found kyokushin fascinating.

granfire

Sr. Grandmaster
Reaction score
allergies?
Pollen has started to fall around here.
the weather changes are doing me in.

_Simon_

Senior Master
Reaction score
A guy at the muay thai gym I'm now attending is participating in a full contact kyokushin tournament this weekend. A couple people are going to support him, so might see if someone can give me a ride-always found kyokushin fascinating.
It's a great art with a very specific emphasis for sure. I got alot from my time in it. Knockdown tournaments are always fun to watch, and the competitors are so respectful too!

Gerry Seymour

MT Moderator
Staff member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ah yeah that is an off feeling... hoping you're okay.
Feeling much better.
allergies?
Pollen has started to fall around here.
the weather changes are doing me in.
Never did quite figure out what it was. It's possible it was the result of head congestion, from allergies. They have been acting up lately - just not a feeling I've ever gotten from allergies in the past.

Monkey Turned Wolf

MT Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Gassed out yesterday and missed the last round of sparring. It was after 2 hours of class, but I thought I'd managed my tempo to let me go five 3 minute rounds. A bit disappointed in myself-then the guy who wanted to spar me at the end asked me how many rounds I did, and I discovered I did do 5 rounds-they just went for 6!

Jared Traveler

2nd Black Belt
Reaction score
I am visiting "Golden Triangle" today, on a multi day motorcycle trek. Laos, Myanmar and Thailand all meeting a a very importan
IMG_20230316_123930.HEIC.jpg
t point for the Opium Industry. Lots of organized crime operating in this specific area of the world.

Last edited:
OP
Dirty Dog

Dirty Dog

MT Senior Moderator
Staff member
Lifetime Supporting Member
Reaction score
Yesterday was 72F. All the windows open. Today it's a blizzard. I literally cannot see the fence across my back yard.

Steve

Mostly Harmless
Reaction score
Feeling much better.

Never did quite figure out what it was. It's possible it was the result of head congestion, from allergies. They have been acting up lately - just not a feeling I've ever gotten from allergies in the past.
With the volatility of the climate now, seasonal allergies around here are basically all year round. My plants don't know when to bloom and when to hibernate...

A whole museum on poopy plants and opium.View attachment 29636
Need to be careful with those poopy plants.

Latest Discussions