Last Poster #7

donald1

Senior Master
Reaction score
URGENT PSA FOR ALL! DO NOT, I REPEAT, DO NOT MAKE A SANDWICH WITH SCRAMBLED EGGS AND THAI PEANUT SAUCE. THAT IS ALL.
Scrambled eggs and thai peanut sa- wait what? Well luckily for me, I have no clue what that is so I can say I won't be making that any time soon.

granfire

Sr. Grandmaster
Reaction score
I have been thinking I am a dunce: I keep losing the little foam thing for my microphone on my headset.

Come to find out that my kitty swipes it.
The great huntress she is.
And now she complains that it's gone off the mic..... silly thing!

Steve

Mostly Harmless
Reaction score
Last of Us series on HBO so far is really good. We're enjoying it a lot, and I'm reminded of just how amazing the story in the video game was at the time. Only other video game that I can think of that has a story as deep and rich is Red Dead Redemption 2... that could be a crazy good series, as well.

OP
Dirty Dog

Dirty Dog

MT Senior Moderator
Staff member
Lifetime Supporting Member
Reaction score
Snowing here. 6 inches on the ground, 2 to 4 more expected.
We've got about 1/2 inch on the ground here. Which would matter at all, except we're having the house painted. Can't open the windows to let the paint smell out.

Lucky for me, the radiotherapy for the throat cancer pretty much knocked out my sense of smell. Silver linings, right?

Xue Sheng

All weight is underside
Reaction score
We've got about 1/2 inch on the ground here. Which would matter at all, except we're having the house painted. Can't open the windows to let the paint smell out.

Lucky for me, the radiotherapy for the throat cancer pretty much knocked out my sense of smell. Silver linings, right?

Not sure if that's a silver lining or not, I hope it helps

Tigerwarrior

Purple Belt
Reaction score
Last of Us series on HBO so far is really good. We're enjoying it a lot, and I'm reminded of just how amazing the story in the video game was at the time. Only other video game that I can think of that has a story as deep and rich is Red Dead Redemption 2... that could be a crazy good series, as well.
I've been considering watching that. Never played the game but heard it was great. Recently found out tekken has movies out too so I picked one up.

_Simon_

Senior Master
Reaction score
Yeah the trailers look amazing... it took me ages to finish the game (dang clickers!!!), but the story is so rich.. I plan on watching it for sure.
Recently found out tekken has movies out too so I picked one up.
Oh wow did not know that! Will look into it

Steve

Mostly Harmless
Reaction score
Playing through Last of Us again after many years and surprised at how many of the story beats I've forgotten. Since I'm playing primarily to refresh the game story, I turned the difficulty to low so the combat is super easy. The game came out in 2013, and the game mechanics definitely feel clunky. But the story has already sucked me in. It'll keep me going in between episodes of the TV show.

Xue Sheng

All weight is underside
Reaction score
Another snow storm coming tomorrow afternoon...snow until midnight and then possible change over to snow/sleet/freezing rain/rain.... Thursday morning should be a interesting travel day

Latest Discussions