200w.gif

OP
Dirty Dog

Dirty Dog

MT Senior Moderator
Staff member
Lifetime Supporting Member
Reaction score
at 42....seriously.... its 33 and cloudy here and I'm not cold at all..... I see another possible shunning in your future
You wouldn't dare!

It's 19F here, and dark, because the sun hasn't come up yet.

OP
Dirty Dog

Dirty Dog

MT Senior Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
I might.... its 31F here and partly cloudy
Now that the sun is up, it's bright and shiny. Right through the slats in the blinds and into my sleep deprived eyes. And it's still only 20F.

granfire

Sr. Grandmaster
Reaction score
well according to my trusty computer thermometer (yeah internet) temps went up already by 13 degrees.
I am still cold though

Xue Sheng

All weight is underside
Reaction score
well according to my trusty computer thermometer (yeah internet) temps went up already by 13 degrees.
I am still cold though

so you're saying its 55 degrees and you're still cold.... you are dang lucky it isn't in the teens here...or you WOULD be shunned...... it's a balmy 35F here, but cloudy..... now on the weekend the freeze is expected..... then.... it may be a different story if your still whining

granfire

Sr. Grandmaster
Reaction score
so you're saying its 55 degrees and you're still cold.... you are dang lucky it isn't in the teens here...or you WOULD be shunned...... it's a balmy 35F here, but cloudy..... now on the weekend the freeze is expected..... then.... it may be a different story if your still whining
no, it was 44
because 31+13....
Now it is 49. I am feeling a little toastier

granfire

Sr. Grandmaster
Reaction score
Ok, we just found out that we were not invited to the Family Christmas party this year.
Brother-in-law actually called from there(!) and did not say a word!! Hubby only found out today, talking to his mother.

Kind of falls in line with the jar of Alfredo sauce that had it's best before in 2018 Mother-in-law put in the Thanksgiving box for us as Hubby had been in the hospital.
Along with dressing that lingered in the freezer for no telling how long.
Sometimes he gets less consideration than pig slob I swear!
That makes me want to get the dozen eggs back I gave his brother before I knew he didn't spill the beans either.

I swear! That family!
I'd ratehr hang out with the Adam's Family. They have better values!

Xue Sheng

All weight is underside
Reaction score
Ok, we just found out that we were not invited to the Family Christmas party this year.
Brother-in-law actually called from there(!) and did not say a word!! Hubby only found out today, talking to his mother.

Kind of falls in line with the jar of Alfredo sauce that had it's best before in 2018 Mother-in-law put in the Thanksgiving box for us as Hubby had been in the hospital.
That makes me want to get the dozen eggs back I gave his brother before I knew he didn't spill the beans either.

I swear! That family!

I don't get invited to a party.... that's a win for me.... I hate parties.... I'm antisocial and proud...

OP
Dirty Dog

Dirty Dog

MT Senior Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score

I swear! That family!
It's ok to cut toxic people out of your life, even if they're family. But I am sorry you're going through this.

granfire

Sr. Grandmaster
Reaction score
He is the family guy. it hurts him.
I barely talk with any of them unless we (rarely) bump into each other.

Buka

Sr. Grandmaster
Staff member
MT Mentor
Reaction score
It's been nasty here for three days. Cold, driving rain (inches of it) high winds, no power, trees down everywhere.

Everything I own is wet, because the doggie wants to go out and play in the wind.

donald1

Senior Master
Reaction score
Its 48 degrees cold. Not super cold but I got on two pairs of socks on and I'm keeping my shoes on. Yesterday it was 35 and my toes felt like ice cubes. Today my allergies are going off and its windy. I got Snowball resting under a mountain of blankets. I kinda miss the heatwave and Christmas is way too close. Maybe Santa can reschedule for next week. I think next week is supposed to be warmer.

Xue Sheng

All weight is underside
Reaction score
Its 48 degrees cold. Not super cold but I got on two pairs of socks on and I'm keeping my shoes on. Yesterday it was 35 and my toes felt like ice cubes. Today my allergies are going off and its windy. I got Snowball resting under a mountain of blankets. I kinda miss the heatwave and Christmas is way too close. Maybe Santa can reschedule for next week. I think next week is supposed to be warmer.

46 COLD!!!!! 35...ICE CUBES!!!!!

Sheesh...kids today...... bunch of sissies.....25F here right now and I was just outside in my moccasins and a shirt jacket.... not cold at all

donald1

Senior Master
Reaction score
Technically its 43 degrees now, thankyou very much. The temp keeps dropping like a cruel joke of sorts. If the temp were to drop to 25 here I might as well take the food out my fridge and sit it on my lap cause I'll be cold enough to keep the food preserved just as effective as the fridge.

Edit: 42 now