Last Poster #7

OP
Dirty Dog

Dirty Dog

MT Senior Moderator
Staff member
Lifetime Supporting Member
Reaction score
Saw a new vette on the road the other day, I was rather surprised, because snow was predicted, and occured, that evening....
I've driven mine in the snow. I'm not saying I enjoyed it, but I have done it and survived.

_Simon_

Senior Master
Reaction score
Thought specifically of @_Simon_ , but others may get a kick out of the newest trend in coffee: deep fried.

Hahahaha James is awesome... like him very much. Very intriguing results he got! It's a no from me haha, but love all the things he experiments with.

Steve

Mostly Harmless
Reaction score
Hahahaha James is awesome... like him very much. Very intriguing results he got! It's a no from me haha, but love all the things he experiments with.
Me too. Roasted four pounds of a bali blue this weekend. Looking forward to it. Went darker this time. These beans seem like they can take it. :)

Not deep fried though. Deep frying coffee has to be the most American sounding thing I’ve heard in a long time. 😂

Last edited:

_Simon_

Senior Master
Reaction score
Me too. Roasted four pounds of a bali blue this weekend. Looking forward to it. Went darker this time. These beans seem like they can take it. :)

Not deep fried though. Deep frying coffee has to be the most American sounding thing I’ve heard in a long time. 😂
Oh never roasted those before.. hope they turn out alright!

Steve

Mostly Harmless
Reaction score
Last night it looked like my just a bit over 2 year old hot water heater wanted my basement to be a pool...today i can happily report it was just a bade condensate pump..... whew.... also found out it is a 2 week wait, no matter the situation, for a hot water heater these days....

We recently replaced our water heater. Went with a company called Fast Water Heater. They were great... and true to their name, they were fast. It wasn't an emergency for us, and I was expecting some lead time. Called the company, they gave me a competitive bid and said they could be out the next day to install, if I wanted. I was shocked. West Coast company only, I think, but for anyone looking to get a new water heater, I was very impressed.

Steve

Mostly Harmless
Reaction score
Alright. If anyone has tips on where to pick up a used bourbon barrel, I'm very interested in trying to do some barrel aged coffee beans. I hear good things and I'm curious.

_Simon_

Senior Master
Reaction score
Alright. If anyone has tips on where to pick up a used bourbon barrel, I'm very interested in trying to do some barrel aged coffee beans. I hear good things and I'm curious.
It's a fascinating method! Never tried any but it's interesting.

Xue Sheng

All weight is underside
Reaction score
We recently replaced our water heater. Went with a company called Fast Water Heater. They were great... and true to their name, they were fast. It wasn't an emergency for us, and I was expecting some lead time. Called the company, they gave me a competitive bid and said they could be out the next day to install, if I wanted. I was shocked. West Coast company only, I think, but for anyone looking to get a new water heater, I was very impressed.

So...you guys are hording the hot water heaters too..... just like OUR cream cheese

OP
Dirty Dog

Dirty Dog

MT Senior Moderator
Staff member
Lifetime Supporting Member
Reaction score
@Xue Sheng, just so you know, we've been cold all this week. It was only 60F yesterday!
Today is only going to be 40-ish.
But it's already been subzero at night.

And to top things off, just have a look at this horrific sight!
IMG_5712[1].JPG

Yes. That is a C4 (which is, at least, the absolute worst Corvette ever built) towing a gooseneck trailer.

Xue Sheng

All weight is underside
Reaction score
@Xue Sheng, just so you know, we've been cold all this week. It was only 60F yesterday!
Today is only going to be 40-ish.
But it's already been subzero at night.

And to top things off, just have a look at this horrific sight!
View attachment 29351

Yes. That is a C4 (which is, at least, the absolute worst Corvette ever built) towing a gooseneck trailer.

That is Horrific

Latest Discussions