Last Poster #7

Xue Sheng

All weight is underside
Reaction score
You have a canine terrorist in your house too? I have a Staffordshire bull terrier, a pit bull, and two French bulldogs.

No, use to have a West Highland, Border Terrier mix. size of a boarder terrier coloration, fur of a West Highland. Use to leave the house and put up 3 foot tall gates in the 2 doors of the kitchen, to keep him in the kitchen when we went out. I came home one day and I could see through the big bay window all the gates were to him was a steeple chase course. Run from dining room, to living room, to hall, leap gate one, then leap gate 2 repeat. He also did not dig holes in the yard, he tunneled. He had more energy and chewed more things than any dog I have ever had

Border Terrier

West Highland Terrier
west-highland-white-terrier-dog-against-a-brick-wall-780x488.jpg

Last edited:

Xue Sheng

All weight is underside
Reaction score
Well this isn't fair.... I am working from home today, I also have things I want to do around the house, AND do a bit of training....and then the Turner Classic Movie (TCM) station goes and make today a Toshiro Mifune movie day....so just how the HECK do they expect me to get anything done today!?

Wing Woo Gar

Senior Master
Reaction score
I got pretty good at pushups, too, but in the USAF that was really only in basic training. I could write a comedy script about my time in basic training.
military academy is permanent basic training. I ran, ate, and breathed by the bugle. It was the best of times, it was worst of times, for some. I gotta say the truth is that I loved it.

Buka

Sr. Grandmaster
Staff member
MT Mentor
Reaction score
Well this isn't fair.... I am working from home today, I also have things I want to do around the house, AND do a bit of training....and then the Turner Classic Movie (TCM) station goes and make today a Toshiro Mifune movie day....so just how the HECK do they expect me to get anything done today!?
I just looked it up in The Book of Life.....

You can officially take today off.

Xue Sheng

All weight is underside
Reaction score
Breakfst today...
Cantonese Chicken Baozi , Mrs Xue, who is not Cantonese, made sure I understood that
SAM_1509.JPG

And a Chinese carrot mantou (they were not white, but a light orange)
Homemade-Mantou-steamed-bunsth.jpg

And Gunpowder green tea
GunpowderGreenTea.png

best breakfast I've had in awhile

Xue Sheng

All weight is underside
Reaction score
I was feeling a bit nostalgic this morning when I came across a post from a member whose posts I enjoyed, who has not been here in a while. Went to his webpage and found it had not been touched in 2 years. Feeling a bit concerned, due to MT members of the past that have actually past, I looked further. Did not know this, but he is one of the Council of Elders of the Dog Brothers, as well as one of the Original Dog Brothers.

Xue Sheng

All weight is underside
Reaction score
Man! I’m so jealous! You are a lucky man indeed!

Like it so much, lunch was the same Chicken Baozi but I had it with Mrs Xue's vegetable baozi

If Mrs Xue makes Chicken Baozi it is Beijing Baozi. The Cantonese a patient gave her. Cantonese baozi tends to be a little sweet, Beijing Baozi is not

Latest Discussions