Last Poster #7

Xue Sheng

All weight is underside
Reaction score
Discovered a heatwave in Montreal is consecutive days in the 80s. Been a heatwave here, mid to high 80s…tomorrow….65… and I’m talking Fahrenheit

_Simon_

Senior Master
Reaction score
I just roasted 3 lbs of coffee. :D It is a honey processed Colombian bean, and I think it turned out pretty good. We shall see in a week or so.
Ah fantastic! I remember you wanting to try honey processed beans, hope it turns out swell!

Steve

Mostly Harmless
Reaction score
Ah fantastic! I remember you wanting to try honey processed beans, hope it turns out swell!
We shall see. I started off at 230C which may have been a little high. That’s lower than I normally charge a Colombian bean, but I’ve seen others charge as low as 205C (which seems very low to me).

Anyway, they behaved pretty well and I think I got a good roast out of them.

Xue Sheng

All weight is underside
Reaction score
You know, I like the Montreal subway system, but it just doesn’t have the ambience of the NYC subway system. first, it’s clean and second, it appears to be devoid of rats

Buka

Sr. Grandmaster
Staff member
MT Mentor
Reaction score
You know, I like the Montreal subway system, but it just doesn’t have the ambience of the NYC subway system. first, it’s clean and second, it appears to be devoid of rats
Even devoid of the two legged variety?

Xue Sheng

All weight is underside
Reaction score
Another college tour today.... to the Green Mountain State we go

EDIT: (1 hour after original post) Change of plans.... not going...everyone in the house is not feeling well. It seems we may have picked up something in Canada...hopefully not Covid. I will test myself later a few tines to see.

Last edited:

Steve

Mostly Harmless
Reaction score
Another college tour today.... to the Green Mountain State we go

EDIT: (1 hour after original post) Change of plans.... not going...everyone in the house is not feeling well. It seems we may have picked up something in Canada...hopefully not Covid. I will test myself later a few tines to see.
I hope you all feel better.

Xue Sheng

All weight is underside
Reaction score
Well it looks like the brain trust and the IT main office, Outlook group, has once again deleted my account....Because my main account no longer exists. But yet my web account does...interesting bit of background...for years my web account id not exist, but I didn't much care, never needed to use it. for the past year it did exist as did my main account....not my main account is gone...but the web account is still there....what a lovely bunch of coconuts they are

granfire

Sr. Grandmaster
Reaction score
Well it looks like the brain trust and the IT main office, Outlook group, has once again deleted my account....Because my main account no longer exists. But yet my web account does...interesting bit of background...for years my web account id not exist, but I didn't much care, never needed to use it. for the past year it did exist as did my main account....not my main account is gone...but the web account is still there....what a lovely bunch of coconuts they are
put some lime in the coconut....
I think they want you to retire....

Buka

Sr. Grandmaster
Staff member
MT Mentor
Reaction score
Still thinking about springing for some kona coffee... think about that every time I see you mention coffee, @Buka.

I did just order 20 lbs of green colombian supremo from Medellin. I have high hopes.
Once in a while a buddy out here hooks me up with Kona coffee. (I used to train him for competitions)
Next time he does I'll put the touch on him for a second bag. :)

Latest Discussions